Sunday, December 18, 2022

BLESSED BY LOVING OTHERS

My Dear Precious Child, Even though the apostle and prophet Paul wrote in his first letter to the Corinthians such an accurate description about the characteristics of Unconditional Love which spurs all of My Children to strive for showing the kind of Love which is My Love, the Love that changes things that are cursed in the earth into things that are loved, the apostle John the Divine also wrote about loving others in his letter to the churches. John knew My Love as exhibited through Jesus Christ, so he wrote extensively about passing My Love on to other people. John wrote in his first letter, "Beloved, let us love one another since Love is from God and everyone who Loves Unconditionally is born of God and knows God. Anyone who fails to Love Unconditionally doesn't know God, because God is Love." (I John 4:7-8) Therefore, I tell you the same thing today, that I am Unconditional Love of mercy, grace, patience, kindness, goodness, forgiveness, joy and faith. Because I passed My Loving characteristics along to you in your new spiritual birth as My children, you have all of those Godly characteristics inside of you in order for you to pass them on to the world that is starving for Love. He also wrote that My Love was revealed when I sent My Son Jesus Christ into the world so that you could have My Life in you through Him. That is what real love is, not that you love Me but that I loved you when I sent My Son to die so that your sins are taken away completely. That is how you can prove your love for other people, when you can look past their sins and see their need for My Love that can only be exhibited by My children in the world, including you. (I John 4:10) John repeated in his writings many times that I am Unconditional Love and that anyone who lives in My Love lives in Me. He wrote that My Love has come to perfection in you when you can think about judgment without fear because even in the world you have become as Christ is. In Love there is no fear of punishment because from Me there IS No judgment for My children. He surmised that anyone who is afraid of being judged by Me is still imperfect in Unconditional Love. John wrote that you, as humans with My Holy Spirit living in you, you are to Love because He loved you first. (I John 4:19) If you have hate for anyone, then you must pray for a revelation of My Love for you and all of humanity so that your knowledge of My Love will grow in you and by your Love for people you prove that you Love Me. Make Love your aim. It begins as a determination and grows into reality the more revelations that you have that I am Love. Never forget that while you were still a sinner, Christ died for you, according to My will. Your Father of Sacrificial Love

No comments: