Tuesday, December 13, 2022

BLESSED WITH POWER

My Dear Precious Child In the apostle and prophet Paul's writings about My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, he wrote in his letter to the Ephesians twice that he prayed constantly that I would grant to the people some specific revelations of the Holy Spirit. His first mention of specific prayers that he prayed for them was in the first chapter of his letter and that prayer was that I would grant to them a spirit of wisdom and revelation about the hope of their calling, about My glorious inheritance that I have for the saints, and about the power that I give to those who believe. (Ephesians 1:15-23) In that letter he spoke at length comments that I had revealed to him about My Power, because it relates to the mighty power of My Holy Spirit, saying that those followers of Christ could relate to My power that had come upon them on the day of Pentecost and that it was the same power that they observed at work in Christ, the anointed One. He also wrote in relation to My power that had been given to them on the day of Pentecost that it's the same power that I used to raise Jesus Christ from the dead and made Him sit at My right hand in heaven, far in authority above every Sovereignty, Authority, Power or Domination or any name that can be named, not only in that age but also in the ages to come. Paul gave them that hint about what My Holy Spirit would enlarge upon when they sought Him for wisdom and revelation pertaining to My Power that was resident inside of them. Paul gave them another hint about the importance of their having wisdom and revelation relating to My Power, writing that I had put everything under the feet of Christ, making Him ruler over everything, and that Christ is the head of the church, which is His body, because His fulness fills the entire creation. If My children do not have firsthand knowledge from My Holy Spirit relating to My power which flows through their own body and spirit, then they will not use that Power to save the world, which is what they and you are called to do. Because Jesus Christ relinquished My power of My Holy Spirit that was resident in him when He sat down with me in the heavens and He passed His ministry in the earth over to the Holy Spirit, My plan was that My Holy Spirit would come into the lives of all believers in Jesus Christ who were gathered in the upper room in Jerusalem and those people would allow My Holy Spirit to save the world by baptizing people in My name, in the name of Jesus Christ and in the name of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:16-20) At that time in the world My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit had already begun on the day of Pentecost and the people who had been present when My Kingdom of God came to live inside of humans who were present from every country in the world, the prophesies had all been fulfilled relating to My plan for the salvation of the world. Those people were to do what Jesus Christ had told His disciples to do, baptize people in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit which gave them power over all of the works of the devil in the earth. Those new converts were to do the same thing, spread the gospel of Jesus Christ in the world on and on until the devil and his demons were sent out of the earth and into the lake of fire that I had created for them in the abyss. (Matthew 13:36-43) However, the devil had watered down the Gospel of Jesus Christ by influencing born again Jews who were false teachers to pollute the purity of the Gospel by convincing some believers to return to the dead Law of Moses and combine it with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, robbing the Gospel of its power. They began to again observe traditional feasts as a way to overcome evil in the world, which was impossible. That endeavor added the law of sin and death to the freedom from sin that was purchased by Jesus Christ, polluting it and robbing it of My power in those deceived believers. (Galatians 3:1-5) Paul told the people who had allowed the devil to pollute My gospel in them that they had been bewitched. Having begun their new lives in the power of My Spirit, they were then living lives dictated by their flesh again, trying to gain My forgiveness by doing religious works instead of allowing My Holy Spirit to do My real work of filling the earth with the knowledge of Me, He asked them in his letter if I had given them My Spirit so freely and worked miracles among them because of their practicing the Law or because they had believed in the Gospel of Christ? They knew that they had not allowed Me to work miracles among them when they were under Jewish Law, but instead that it was after My Holy Spirit had instituted My kingdom of God in their lives on earth which allowed them to overcome the works of evil in the earth. It was a result of the gospel of Jesus Christ being preached in the world. Evil did not give up easily and still does not give up easily; but I never give up. There are still entire denominations of people who water down the gospel of Jesus Christ by teaching that My plan for humanity ended when Jesus rose from the dead and appeared to people for 10 days. They do not teach the ministry of the Holy Spirit as being My New Covenant with humanity, encouraging people to become baptized in My Holy Spirit so that they will become inheritors of My Power over the works of the devil; yes, even his deception of robbing certain of the disciples of Jesus Christ by falsely teaching them that the ministry of the Holy Spirit was only for that group of people, not teaching the truth that My kingdom of God is for the entirety of humanity in order that My children receive the power of My Holy Spirit in order to complete the salvation of the world which was Jesus Christ's reason for coming into the world. (I John 3:8) I always have a remnant of people that I preserve who will continue in teaching, preaching, and living the Truth of the entire Gospel of Jesus Christ which includes the ministry of My Holy Spirit in the world of speaking and praying in the language of My heaven, which is the language of tongues which are unknown to the world. (Acts 2:1-8) Paul, himself, wrote that he prayed in heavenly tongues more than any other person. However, in teaching and preaching, he spoke in his known language so that the listeners would understand the Truths when he spoke it. It was in his praying in unknown tongues in his prayer closet that battles with the devil and his demons were successfully won, just like in your prayer closet when you battle the devil and his demons, My angels usher them into the lake of fire in the abyss, which is My judgment of them. (Romans 8:24-28; Ephesians 6:10-20) My full gospel of Jesus Christ and the ministry of the Holy Spirit overcomes all evil in the world, saving My children from evil so that they can receive My full inheritance for themselves. Continue to spread that Truth. Your Father of Divine and Efficient Plans

No comments: