Monday, December 5, 2022

BLESSED WITH TRUTH THAT SAVES

My Dear Precious Child, Because he had spent almost three years alone in the desert with My Holy Spirit as his tutor on the difference between My old covenant with Moses which produced Jewish Law which was impossible to obey all of it, and instead Paul learned from My Spirit about participating in My new covenant through Abraham's bloodline which produced Jesus Christ and the salvation of the world. In the apostle and prophet Paul's writings he was explicit in the revelation that when My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began that the old covenant with Israel ceased completely. The old covenant became the law of sin and death leading to punishment for sins, but My new covenant of the Holy Spirit became the avenue to know Truth which makes you free. Unfortunately, a few of the other disciples of Jesus Christ became bewitched by false teachers who taught new covenant believers to combine My new covenant of the Holy Spirit with the old covenant laws and thus they became cursed in their endeavors. (Galatians 3:1-5) The Law was merely given by Me to identify demons who tempt My children so that people would refuse the temptations instead of yielding to them. They were not given to identify the righteous people who kept them because no one could keep all of them. They were given by Me to identify evil thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions, separating them from righteous thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions which I give to My children through My Holy Spirit to lead them to all righteousness. The apostle and prophet John, the Divine, wrote truth when he related the lecture of Jesus Christ to His disciples when Jesus said that when the Spirit of Truth came into the world that He, the Holy Spirit, would lead the disciples of Jesus into all truth. John wrote that Jesus had said that one of the things that My Spirit would reveal to My children is the difference between sin, righteousness and judgment, which they had erroneously believed that they could receive My blessings by keeping the Jewish Law and that if they didn't keep it that they would be judged by Me. He wrote that Jesus has said that the demons of sin had caused people to refuse to believe in Jesus Christ and His works. He wrote that My Spirit would also reveal who was righteous by the fact that Jesus was going to be seated with Me in My heaven, His being all righteousness. John also wrote that Jesus had said that the Holy Spirit would also reveal about judgment because the demonic prince of the world had already been condemned by Me. In other words, the Spirit of Truth would reveal to people that My judgment was reserved for the devil and his demons in the lake of fire in the abyss, and not for people. (John 16:7-1; Matthew 13:36-43) The glorious Truth that My Spirit of Truth reveals to My children is that they are forgiven of all sins and that their sins become white as snow and white as the wool of lambs, that forgiveness came to humanity because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross for the sins of the whole world, that while in hell Christ had taken back from the devil My authority to the world that I had given to Adam when I told him that I had given to him authority over every living thing in the earth. (Matthew 28:16-20) When My children become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, they have received the restoration of My authority in the world, meaning that they have authority over all demons also by the power of My Holy Spirit living inside of them. Without being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, My children have no power over evil in the world and so they are pawns of all of the demons who are servants of the prince of darkness who rule in the world. Just being born again does not suffice because they have no power of My Holy Spirit residing in them with authoritative and explosive power. Paul wrote that he prayed constantly that My children would have revealed to them the hope of Christ's calling, the glorious inheritance of the saints and how infinitely great is His power to those who believe. (Ephesians 1:15-23) Then, to explain a little bit about My power, he wrote that My power is what catapulted Jesus Christ out of hell and back into the earth, plus then made Him to sit beside Me in heaven far above every Sovereignty, Authority, Power or Domination, or any other name which can be named. He gave to humans My forgiveness for all sins and He gave My Power to all people who seek Me. I said that in My covenant of the Holy Spirit that people would find Me, that those who were previously dead by obeying the ruler of the air, that being the devil who is the evil spirit who works in rebellious peope, that those people would be forgiven and receive My power over all evil (Ephesians 2:1-1-2) Paul continued in his letter to the Ephesians that they were previously inheritors of My wrath for the devil by their obeying him, but that I loved humanity so much that I was generous in My mercy so that when all of humanity was dead in their sins that Jesus Christ died for their sins and saved them from evil in order to show in future generations how rich is My Grace that I would save humanity as a Gift from Me. He wrote that My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit are My works of art, created in Christ Jesus to live the good life as was intended from the beginning to live. (Ephesians 2:3-10) Paul knew that My Grace had nothing to do with anything that any person could do, but that it is because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ that My Holy Spirit is able to come and live in people who seek My kingdom of God and who are led by My Spirit. They must not return to believing that obedience to the Law will justify them in My eyes. My Holy Spirit is a living substitute for the guidance of the Law. Your Father Whose Grace Saved the World

No comments: