Sunday, December 11, 2022

BLESSED BY KNOWLEDGE OF SPIRITUAL POWER

My Dear Precious Child, We have talked about the apostle and prophet Paul's revelations that placed him far above other prophets and apostles in knowledge of Me and My plan for humanity. In the early years after his magnificent conversion of meeting the risen Jesus Christ on the road to Damascus, because Paul had not had the opportunity to walk beside Jesus in His earthly ministry and become personally acquainted with Jesus Christ which would give him the opportunity to personally know Him and in that personal association with Christ to become also personally acquainted with Me, Paul went to the desert after his conversion and set himself aside from humanity in order to seek Me, find Me, and become personally acquainted with me via My Holy Spirit. He conferred with My Holy Spirit for three years, the same amount of time that the disciples had walked, talked, traveled with and listened to His teachings about My kingdom of God which was to come into their lives. Because of his seeking Me alone in the desert without human intervention, Paul became not only personally acquainted with Me but He received revelations of My plan for humanity that the disciples of Jesus Christ were not able to yet access because of their proclivity to organize into groups which eventually became factions that separated from other converts and built denominations around certain Truths. Those truths became the narrow emphesis of their group, refusing to incorporate other revealed Truths into their narrow beliefs. Some of the disciples of Christ had even returned to observing the Law and its circumcision, thinking that they needed to incorporate the old covenant of death into their new covenant of Life and Love. Paul saw the error of incorporating a dead covenant of sin and death into My new covenant of the Holy Spirit that promises Life and Love and he wrote about it many times. Paul's revelations were different than most other disciples of Jesus . During his three years in the desert Paul had received directly from Me, via My Holy Spirit, My plan for the salvation of the world. During that same time, many of the disciples of Jesus Christ became satisfied merely to become born of My Holy Spirit and being baptized in water like John the Baptist, not going on to other spiritual truths which would call them into baptizing all people in My name, which is the baptism of the Holy Spirit, equipping them with My spiritual power to overcome the works of the devil in the earth. (Matthew 28:16-20; Acts 1:1-11) Paul chastised some believers in Corinth for being babies, still drinking spiritual milk at the breast of their teachers instead of their going on to more Truths concerning how to overcome evil in the earth with the power of My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 2:3-17) Paul knew that they could receive the same revelations that He had received. Instead, many of the disciples of Jesus were waiting to go to heaven at the second coming of Jesus Christ which was promised to them as coming any day by their teachers. They were not the least concerned about learning about the power that they had received in order to overcome the works of the devil in their world. Their ignorance of My plan for humanity for them to overcome the works of the devil in the world, just like Jesus Christ had done and which He had told them that they would do, and even do greater things because He was going to sit down with Me in heaven and send My Holy Spirit into them in order for Him to continue the ministry of Jesus Christ in the world. Instead of their taking up the cross of Jesus Christ and defeating the works of the devil in the world, and doing greater works, they were waiting patiently to be taken out of the world, even though Jesus Christ had told Me that His desire was not that they be taken out of the world, but instead that I would keep them from the evil one, that being the devil.(John 17:15) I answered that prayer by sending My Holy Spirit, My power who raised Jesus Christ from the dead, into the earth to live inside of them to give them power over the devil and all of his evil works in the world. (I John 3:8) Yet many of Jesus' disciples persisted in doing no work of defeating the devil in the world and instead they waited to be taken out of the earth, which was taught to them by Jewish teachers who had entered into their churches and deceived them with lies.(Acts 20:31) Paul wrote to one of the churches, asking them who had come into their churches and bewitched them? (Galatians 3:1-22) He asked if they had begun in the Spirit or the law? He knew that they had been renewed by My Spirit but had returned to Jewish Law in order to add to My method of being saved, which is faith in Jesus Christ. Paul told the Galatians that after three years in the desert learning personally from Me that He had gone to confer with Peter, but not until then did he seek human confirmation. (Galatians 1:18) He was encouraging My children to also depend upon My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, to teach them individually so that they would no longer be deceived by the false teachers. The devil won many battles against the followers of the disciples by diverting them from My Truth that they had My Holy Spirit inside of them in order for them to allow My Holy Spirit inside of them to fultill the ministry of Christ in the earth. The ministry of Christ was to defeat all of the works of the devil in the earth instead of their merely waiting for Jesus to take them out of the world. Because many of them were spiritually slothful, they succumbed to the devil who used false teachers to divert them from the Truth, the Truth being that Jesus Christ came to earth to defeat the works of the devil and the truth that My Holy Spirit, who lived inside of them, was fulfilling the ministry of Christ through them. (I John 3:8; I Corinthians 3:1-16) Paul wrote in another letter that The Holy Spirit is Lord of the earth in My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit. (II Corinthians 3:17-18) He wrote that you have His power in earthen bodies to make it clear that the overwhelming power in you comes from Me and not from men. In Paul's letter to the Ephesians, and to you, he wrote that one of the revelations that he prayed that you might receive from Me is knowledge about the power that I sent into you and surrounding you when you were baptized in My Holy Spirit.(Ephesians 1:17-28) Without that knowledge you are easily deceived by false teachers and you are identified as a spiritual baby without knowledge of My Truth, just like the believers in the Corinthian and Galatian churches. Your Father of All Truth

No comments: