Friday, December 9, 2022

BLESSED BY LOVING AND REVELATIONS

My Dear Precious Child, The apostle and prophet Paul prayed certain prayers for His converts and other converts to Jesus Christ, one being that those converts would know by revelation the hope of their calling, the glorious inheritance of the saints, and the power granted by Me to those who believe. (Ephesians 1: 17-23)) In the same letter to the believers, Paul said that he prayed that they would intimately know the depth, breadth, height and width of My Love for them. (Ephesians 3:14-19) In his wanting them to know the hope of My calling He wanted them to know that they were called to have My Eternal Life inside of them and that that Eternal Life would defeat death by their having the promise of their spending eternity with Me in My heaven, just like Jesus Christ is doing. No only does the hope of your calling include spending eternity in heaven with Me, but included within the promise is that you will also reign in your earthly life over the devil and his demons who seek whom they may devour. The hope of your calling is that you become My child with My Life and My Power inside of you, giving you the identify of being an inheritor of My kingdom of God, also being endued with My power that is greater than any demon, any sovereignty, any king, any governor, any president or any other earthly official or spiritual dominion. My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that when you know the hope of your calling, you will know that you have become the image of My Son in the earth. My Holy Spirit wrote that just as Christ is now, so are you in the world. You have the same power and authority over evil in the earth and the heavens that Jesus Christ did when He ministered in the earth. Paul's desire that you might have certain revelations are paramount to your knowing that you have the identity of being My child with My character and spiritual abilities being alive and functional in you in the world and in My heaven so that you will refuse the temptations of the demons on earth and also that you will be constantly led by My Holy Spirit instead of being led by the devil's demons while in the earth. Without this revelation you are powerless over evil because of your ignorant of spiritual truths. If you only have a revelation of coming to heaven to live with Me when your earthly body dies, but you don't have a revelation of the hope of your calling being that you have power over the demons in the earth while you are still living in the earth, then you are missing out on the ministry of My Holy Spirit, who came to live inside of you and give you power over all evil while you live life in the earth. If you don't know assuredly that you have My power over all evil that is in the world, then you are powerless in the world instead of your being powerful in the world. The Truth is that you have the power of My Holy Spirit, the same power that gave Christ authoritative power and explosive power over the demons that He cast out of people and power over all diseases in order to heal the people. Without that revelation, you have no confidence in My supernatural power that is resident inside of you. Revelation knowledge is necessary for My children, always increasing in the knowledge of Me so that you are well scholed in the Power that you have, that it also is the same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead and eventually lifted Him on a cloud of angels into My heaven to sit down with Me, resting from His labors in the earth because He sent My power that was in Him into the earth to live inside of My children, giving them power over all evil in the earth. You MUST have a revelation of this Truth or you will not be able to reign in life over the demons who still have dominion in the earth except in My Holy Spirit born and Holy Spirit baptized children. Paul prayed that you will have this revelation. It will be good for you to pray for the same revelation so that you will overcome the evil that is in the world. Your Father of Mighty Power

No comments: