Saturday, December 3, 2022

CURSED BY BREAKING A COVENANT

My Dear Precious Child, If two people have a legally binding business agreement and one of the participants refuses to pay his or her share or refuses to keep the elements related to the agreement, then that person has broken the agreement and is liable for legal actions against him or her. That person faces punishment for his or her breaking the legally binding agreement. It's the same in spiritual matters relating to humans and Me. In My covenant with Abraham, that covenant or agreement was binding upon his sons and all of their sons down through his future heritage until Jesus was born into the earth. My covenant that Abraham would be the father of many nations referred to the eventual birth into the world of My Son, Jesus Christ, who would save the world from the works of the devil. (Galatians 3:15-17; I John: 3:8) I also made a covenant or agreement with the prophet Moses who led Abraham's relatives out of bondage in Egypt, agreeing to take them to a Promised Land which would be filled with unimaginable blessings. Moses broke My covenant and so did the people that Moses attempted to lead to that land of milk and honey. They continued to break My commandments by yielding to the demons who tempted them to sin by refusing to follow My guidance. However, there were men who were direct descendants of Abraham who continued in My agreement with him that he would be the father of many nations who were able to enter into the promised land. Certain tribes were able to enter whom I knew would not pollute the promised land with demonic activity, and certain tribes were only allowed to settle outside of the boundaries of the promised land because of their habit of yielding to the demons' temptations. Because of the habits of certain tribes to yield to demons, I was interested in the men with the most pure DNA who would become inhabitants of that land of blessings so that eventually the flesh of My Son Jesus Christ, whom I would send to save the world from the works of the devil, would be considerably void of demonic influences. There were men who were blessed with as pure a DNA as possible all the way down the generations until Jesus Christ was born. He was the most perfect man who was ever born because He was God/man born of a virgin named Mary who had succumbed to My Holy Spirit and allowed Me to impregnate her with My Spirit of Life, the Holy Spirit. (I John 3:9) However, many generations before, the followers of the prophet Moses, the prophet whom I chose to lead the Israelites out of bondage, they became legalistic and punitive because of their many laws that they added to My commandments of guidance. They added all of the legalistic laws with their egregious punishment as having been influenced by the devil and his demons which caused them to be known as the law of sin and death. They became more and more eager to punish and even kill people because of their breaking of the many laws that they continued to add to the original ones that I gave to them when they left bondage in Egypt and traveled what was supposed to be a seven day walk to the Promised Land but which took them forty years because of their rebellion against My words of guidance. (Numbers 32:13; Nehemiah 9:21) On that journey it was one fiasco after another for them because of their rebellion against Me and their allegiance to the devil's temptations. I did not cause the fiascos. The devil and his demons who were influencing their behavior are the spiritual enemies who caused their many problems and their failure to make the walk in seven days instead of the 40 years that it took them to reach their destination. Sin, meaning demonic influences, became their guide instead of Me being their guide through My Holy Spirit and His angels Who appeared to them as a cloud by day and a fire by night. (Exodus 13:21-22) Many generations later, those spiritual modes of guidance are the same supernatural phenomena that appeared on the day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of the followers of Jesus Christ and they were also indicative of the presence of the angels who baptized My obedient children in the Holy Spirit on that memorable day in the history of My earthly family when the followers of Jesus Christ obeyed His command not to leave Jerusalem until My power came into their lives. (Acts 1:1-11; Acts 2:1-21) The people who obeyed that command of Jesus entered into My real Promised Land, that being My Kingdom of God, of which Jesus Christ taught and prophesied many times which gave them the spiritual power of the Holy Spirit to do My will on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10) Your Father of Beneficial Guidance

No comments: