Thursday, December 1, 2022

BLESSED BY GOD'S POWER AND ABILITY

My Dear Precious Child, The blessings that come upon My children who are obedient to the command that Jesus Christ made to His disciples before He ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me, those blessings are superabundantly beyond your wildest dreams, expectations, prayers or hopes according to the power of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you. (Ephesians 3:20: Acts 1:1-8) He told His disciples that they must not leave Jerusalem until they became baptized with My Holy Spirit and fire, just like John the Baptist promised. Little did they know the joy that would accompany their being baptized in My Holy Spirit, such joy that people thought they were drunk with wine. (Acts 2:1-21) When Paul wrote his letter to the Ephesians about the power that had come into and upon them he wrote that in that awesome anointing that it became possible for Christ to actually have the faith for My Spirit to find a permanent home in the disciples, plus having the power and strength to experience with all of the saints what is the breadth, length, height and depth of the Love of Christ which surpasses mere human knowledge, and that they had become completely filled with that Divine Love as a body completely flooded and filled with Me and My Love. Paul wrote that it is through that knowledge of My Love that I am able to flood you with the power that is contained within My Love. There are no more glorious experiences available to humans than what happened to those disciples of Jesus Christ on the day of Pentecost and what happened to you when you became baptized with My Holy Spirit and His angels, which was your day of Pentecost. My angels who are My consuming fires are sent to burn out the demonic activity from My children and aid you in battles against the devil and his demons. (Hebrews 12:29; Hebrews 1:13-14; and 7-9). The joy was overwhelmingly exciting on your day of Pentecost because My spiritual Life came to earth to live inside of the disciples of Jesus Christ and also to live inside of you on your days of Pentecost. Also, you became anointed with My angels with My fire in their beings which has power over evil. It is on that day that My heaven comes into the earth when My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit comes to live inside of My children, making them citizens of My Kingdom of God evidenced by My Holy Spirit living inside of them, as promised by the old testament prophets and My Son Jesus Christ, Himself. To be recognized spiritually as My child by the anointing of My Holy Spirit being resident in you, He identifies you as My child with the same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead. There is no greater power than that explosive and authoritative power of My Holy Spirit. The apostle Paul told My children that he prayed that I might grant to you a revelation of My authoritative and explosive, immeasurable, unlimited and surpassing power in you and also for you as demonstrated in My strength when I raised Jesus Christ from the dead and seated Him at My right hand far above all other rulers, authorities, powers and dominions not only in this age but also in the age to come. I said that I put all things under My feet and under the feet of Christ and His church, in which you are His body in whom is the full measure of My power. (Ephesians 1:17-23) It is in that proclamation that you must know the power that is living inside of you and surrounding you. When you have a revelation of My power that lives inside of you and My Love for you which is revealed by My Holy Spirit, then you are equipped to be My minister in the earth because of My explosive and authoritative power that I gave to you which lives inside of you and anoints you. You must use it wisely and keep it energized by praying in the Holy Spirit. (Jude 20) Your Father of Great Power

No comments: