Thursday, December 15, 2022

BLESSED BY POSSESSING THE POWER OF CHRIST IN YOUR BODY

My Dear Precious Child, The apostle Paul's letter to the Ephesians includes many messages from My Holy Spirit indicating what I want My children to know about Me and their relationship with Me, and their wisdom and knowledge relating to truths that I, as their Father, want them to know in order to overcome the works of the devil in the world. Just like a good earthly father will lead and guide his own children around traps set by evil people in order to injure or capture those children, I know the evil strategies and plans that are set for My children by the evil angels who were ostracized from My heaven by Me. (Isaiah 14:12-19) Just like I cast those evil spirits out of My heaven, it's the ministry of My Holy Spirit, who lives inside of My children, to cast the children of the devil, the demons, out of the earth and into the lake of fire in the abyss as My judgment of them. I instituted that judgment before I created the foundation of the world just in case the devil and his demons gained access into the world that I had created as a Paradise for My children.(Matthew 13:36-43) Without knowledge of what the actions of the devil's demons are in your world, you and My children are ignorant of those works, the works that Jesus Christ came to earth to destroy. (I John 3:8) When Jesus came to sit down with Me in heaven, He turned over His ministry in the world to the Holy Spirit who came to earth to live inside of My children and continue to do the work of Christ, the anointed One, of destroying the works of the devil in the earth. It was the authority and power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus Christ that cast demons out of people and healed the sick. Those evil works were evidence of the work of the demons. The power in you is the same identical Holy Spirit power whom Jesus and I sent into the earth to live inside of people to continue My identical work through them in the earth of destroying evil works. The Holy Spirit merely changed earthly bodies that had been cleansed by Jesus Christ and made them as His temples in the earth in order to continue to save the world from the works of the devil, which Jesus had said was His original ministry in the earth. (John 3:16-17) Under My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit there are many bodies through whom I can work, not just the body of Jesus. Those are My newly created children who have been born of the Holy Spirit who provide bodies through which I can live. They are the temples of My Holy Spirit in the earth. (Hebrews 10:5; I Corinthians 3;16; II Corinthians 3:17) It is through My New Covenant with humanity that My ministers are multiplied in the earth through the ministry of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of born again and Holy Spirit baptized believers. I gave to you and to them the ministry of reconciling the world to Me by the power of My Holy Spirit, the same Spirit who raised Jesus Christ from the dead. (Romans 8:11; II Corinthians 4:19) My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that, "If the casting away of evil is the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of My Life be, but life from the dead?" (Romans 11:15) When My Holy Spirit lives inside of you, then you are given the ministry of reconciliation, reconciling the world to Me, just like Jesus Christ saved the world from the works of the devil. You are My bodies in the world, allowing Me to save the world from the works of the devil, which are called sin. Your Father's Expanded Ministry

No comments: