Friday, December 2, 2022

BLESSED BY A CHANGE IN COVENANTS

My Dear Precious Child, When My children become privy to Truth from the Holy Spirit about the end of My covenant with Israel through which the human lineage of Jesus Christ came, which signaled the beginning of My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit forming a new country with humanity called My Kingdom of God, all things became new in earth and in heaven. Things became completely new in My heaven because Jesus Christ in His human form came to sit down with Me in heaven, changing the entire configuration of heaven. He became Lord over all spiritual beings in the heavens. It was at that time that things in the earth became changed because My Holy Spirit, who had been resident inside of Jesus Christ when He ministered in the earth and it was My power which caused Him to be raised from the dead, He came from heaven to live inside of My children in the earth who seek Me. Earth became changed completely because I had not only come to earth in My first born Son, Jesus Christ, but I also came then, and still come, into the earth in the bodies of many more than one human being, as many as believe that Jesus Christ is My Son. That changed and still changes everything in the earth. My earthly children who had been given dominion over everything in the earth at the beginning and had allowed the devil to steal it from them, by the power of My Holy Spirit who came to live inside of them in My new covenant they again have My authority in the earth over all of the works of evil. (Genesis 3:1-7; 28:16-20) So the prophesies that both heaven and earth would eventually be changed became reality when My Holy Spirit came into the earth on the day of the first Pentecost and on other days when My kingdom comes to live inside of others of My children on their day of Pentecost when they are baptized in the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:1-21) A new heaven and a new earth were promised by Me through the prophets of My old covenant with Israel. (Isaiah 65:17) In Isaiah's prophesy He said that the former covenant would not be remembered nor even come into the minds of the people. When Jesus Christ ministered in the earth He prophesied that every scribe who is instructed in My Kingdom of God is like a man who is a householder of the Holy Spirit, bringing forth out of his treasure things both new and old, referring to Truths prophesied by old covenant prophets about My kingdom of God and also new truths taught by My Holy Spirit to My children of My kingdom of God, which is My New Covenant. (Matthew 13:52) All of the prophesies that were prophesied by those prophets had to come to fruition in the earth before Jesus Christ could come to earth, die for the sins of the world, go to hell for those sins, take from the devil the keys to My kingdom of God which Adam relinquished to him, and then He rose from the dead, taught in the earth for 40 days, ascended into My heaven to be with Me and He sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of people to implement My kingdom of God in the earth in the bodies of humans, just like My Holy Spirit lived in Jesus and made Him the Christ, the Son of the Living God. My Spirit takes up residence in people who seek after My kingdom of God, and My heaven comes to earth just as it is in heaven in their lives, in answer to the prayers of Jesus Christ and His disciples when He taught them how to pray. (Matthew 6:7-13) For My children who inherit My kingdom of God in their lives there was, and continues to be, more spiritually powerful knowledge in the earth after the day of Pentecost than there had ever been because of the person of My Holy Spirit living inside of My children. Later the apostle Paul wrote in his letter to the Corinthians that humans who possess My Kingdom of God have a treasure of the Holy Spirit in earthly vessels, their own bodies, so that the excellency of the power that is evidenced may be of Me and not of humans. (II Corinthians 4:7) Then He wrote that in Christ are all of My treasures of wisdom and knowledge. (Colossians 2:3) Where there had been all knowledge and wisdom in Jesus Christ, when My children of the New Covenant possess the same wisdom and knowledge then there are more gifts of wisdom and knowledge in the earth than there has ever been, confirming that I have instituted a new heaven and a new earth. Another evidence that there is a new heaven is that My heaven had descended upon the believers in Jesus Christ in the earth, surrounding them, which is called the baptism in the Holy Spirit. Angels were evident and are still evident in the presence of spiritual fire and spiritual winds in the earth which effect a change in humans and the earth. (Hebrews 1:7 and 18) All of the physical and spiritual evidence of My kingdom having come on earth as it is in heaven is proof of there being a new heaven and a new earth to My children who have spiritual eyes. My new covenant brings all of My blessings into the lives of My children in the earth who are led by the Holy Spirit, are baptized in My Holy Spirit and pray in the language of My Holy Spirit. There are many miracles experienced by My spiritual children of My kingdom of God having come into the earth. Your Father of Heavenly Blessings

No comments: