Wednesday, December 14, 2022

BLESSED BY OBEYING THE LAST COMMANDMENT OF JESUS CHRIST

BLESSED BY OBEYING THE COMMANDMENT OF JESUS CHRIST My Dear Precious Child, The apostle Paul's letters to the churches of Christ were mainly letters of correction in order to spur them on to seeking revelations for themselves relating to some basic and foundational wisdom that comes from Me. First of all, Paul told the people in the church at Ephesus that they needed to pray for what he prayed for them, that I would grant them a Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Me, seeking to know the hope of their calling, the glorious inheritance that I have for the saints and the power to My children who believe in the ministry of Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 1:17-23) He had assumed that they already knew those spiritual gems of wisdom because in their knowing those they would be rooted and grounded in Me. Yet, he prayed regularly for those revelations so they must not have known them. They were so consumed with the false teaching that Jesus was coming back immediately and set up My kingdom in the earth, so they thought they didn't need to know the facts about those glorious blessings that I had for them while they lived in the earth because many of them thought that when Jesus Christ immediately came back to earth that He would set up a visible kingdom on earth which they would be a part of establishing. That was over 2,000 years ago and He still has not set up a visible kingdom in Jerusalem. Instead, He rose from the dead, appeared to believers for 40 days and then ascended into heaven to sit down with Me, sending My Holy Spirit on the day of the feast Pentecost into the believers who had obeyed Jesus and waited in Jerusalem in the upper room for Him, Jesus Christ, to come to live in them in the person of the Holy Spirit. He came then to live in the earth in My children. We are One, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The risen Christ had told them to wait in Jerusalem for My promise, the one given to Abraham and later prophesied by the old covenant prophets that I would make a new covenant, not one like the old one which the Jews had broken over and over again. It would be a covenant where I would come to live inside of people, cleansing them from the inside to the outside, giving them the same power that Jesus Christ exhibited in the earth. The prophets had prophesied that those of My children would be eventually transformed into the image of Christ by the power of My Holy Spirit who would cause them to do what Jesus Christ had done in the world but even greater things because He was going to go into My heaven to sit down with Me and send My source of power, the Holy Spirit, to live inside of them. Christ would come back to earth in people in that scenario because it was My plan for humanity. He came back in My new covenant of the Holy Spirit. The "greater things" that they would do, as taught by Jesus Christ, was to pray in My Holy Spirit and allow Me to cast demons out of the earth and into the abyss where those demons who curse My children will burn for eternity as their final judgment by Me. (John 14:12: Matthew 13:36-43 ) In the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, he could not send any demons into the lake of fire because He had not gone to hell yet to gain authority to heaven and the earth. Later, after He rose from the dead and came to sit down with Me, He descended upon the people and baptized them in My Holy Spirit. My power was exhibited in the earth, as was My promise. (Acts 1:1-11) It was in that baptizing people in My Holy Spirit that Jesus Christ came back to earth. We are One, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. My kingdom of God becomes a reality inside of My children who seek Me and find Me. My kingdom is a spiritual kingdom which produces earthly results, just like Jesus Christ taught His disciples to pray, that My Kingdom would come on earth as it is in My heaven. (Matthew 6:10) It happened in the upper room on the day of Pentecost and continues to happen in the lives of My children who ask to be baptized in My Holy Spirit. They become supernaturally blessed by Me when My kingdom of God comes to live inside of them in the earth. They are called into the ministry of the Holy Spirit which I called My children to fulfill in the earth. Later, Paul wrote to the Corinthians that they must realize that their bodies were temples of My Holy Spirit and that the Lord in the earth is My Spirit, for where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom from the works of the devil. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17) My children do not need to wait for Jesus Christ to come back to earth. He already came in My kingdom of God when I came to live inside of My children when they became born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:1-41) When Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to earth to live in My children, He sent the source of His power, the Holy Spirit. That is when Jesus Christ came back to earth to establish His kingdom on earth as it is in My heaven. Your Father of Already Fulfilled Prophesy

No comments: