Thursday, December 8, 2022

BLESSED TO KNOW THE PROBLEM SOLVER

My Dear Precious Child, You have heard it said many times that, "Life is an adventure to be lived and not a problem to be solved." There is great truth in that earthly wisdom. However, there is even greater spiritual truth in the fact that life becomes a joyful adventure and not a series of insurmountable problems when you know My Problem Solver, My Holy Spirit, and when you are keyed into hearing from Him. You are living in a world that is filled with demonic spirits whom Adam and Eve allowed to invade the Paradise over which I originally equipped all humanity to be the governing authorities over. (Genesis 3:1-15) When those first two humans obeyed the temptations of the devil, they allowed him to flood the earth with his demons in order for him to curse everything in the Paradise that was previously created so blessed and peaceful by Me. As Adam, Eve and their offspring yielded to the temptations of more and more demons, sin reigned in their world, cursing every area of the lives of humans instead of their enjoying My blessings which I had intended to constantly flow from My heaven into the world to meet the daily physical, mental and spiritual needs of all humans. The devil's curses replaced My blessings in your world. My only way for Me to give solutions to the problems to humans was to come and live inside of them with the Truths needed to give them solutions to the problems that the devil's demons cause in the lives of all humans. The demons delight in upsetting the lives of human beings by initiating problems in their lives in an effort to seek vengeance against Me for ostracizing them from My heaven. Those demons are endeavoring to avenge themselves against Me by hurting My children whom I created in My image. Before I could come and live inside of My human children, it was necessary for Me to send My Son, Jesus Christ, into the world and for Him to die for the sins of the world, go to hell, take back from the devil the keys of authority to the earth, cause Him to rise from the dead, appear to people in the earth, empower Him to ascend into My heaven to sit down with Me in My heaven, and then I helped Him to send My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of people who need Our help in solving the problems that the demons cause in their lives. Jesus Christ's sacrifice for the sins of the whole world prepare the way for people to become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit which unite them with Me by My living inside of them in the person of My Holy Spirit so that they can receive My solutions to the problems that the devil's demons continue to cause in the lives of My human children. My Truths equip My children to be free from the works of the devil by My restoring the authority to the earth to them, passing it on to My children who receive My Kingdom of God into their lives, (I John 3:8) Even though demons still roam the earth seeking whom they may devour, My children who are born of the Holy Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit have My power to refuse the temptations of the demons and My power to destroy the works of the devil in the earth. That is when the old saying becomes spiritual Truth, that, "Life is an adventure to be lived and not a problem to be solved," because My children are equipped with My power over all the problems of the devil in order to make life on earth a joyful adventure. Your Father of Wonderful Plans

No comments: