Wednesday, December 7, 2022

BLESSED BY THE POWER OF LOVE

My Dear Precious Child, My Unconditional Love is the most powerful force in the universe and in the world. What makes My Love so powerful is its power to forgive even the most vile of sins. My Love looks beyond the sinful flesh of people and sees the righteous spirit of all people, which is the Spirit of Life that was resident in Christ Jesus when He ministered in the world. He told the Pharisees that they judged people according to their flesh but that He judged no person, looking only on the Spirit of all people. There is no ability to sin in the Spirit of Life of a person. When Jesus Christ and I look on the Spirit of a person, we bypass the evil demons who are resident in the flesh of all people, having entered into the flesh of Adam and Eve when they yielded to the temptations of the devil in the garden of Eden. Those demons residing in the flesh of all people were passed down generation after generation. They are the reason for all sin, iniquity and trespasses that people commit. Only My Unconditional Love in a person can look past those demons and only see My Spirit of Life who gives Life to all people. (I Corinthians 13) My Unconditional Love only exists in a person who is born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. That power of My Holy Spirit can look at a person who has done vile things toward other people, completely bypassing the flesh of a person, and look only on the Spirit of Life in that other person who is still alive in the earth. By completely bypassing the evil demons in the flesh and only acknowledging the Spirit of Life in every person, regardless of the numerous demons that are present in the flesh of some people, My children can learn to make that spiritual training be their instant reaction to other people. When you allow My Holy Spirit to tutor you in that grace, then you have become the image of Christ whom I want you to be. That spiritual talent of separating the flesh from the Spirit comes by revelation of My character of Unconditional Love. It eliminates all judgment by you because you know that all sin is the activity caused by temptation of the devil. That revelation makes it easy to forgive a person. (John 5:22; John 8:15) Jesus Christ said that He didn't come into the world to condemn the world but instead to save the world. He also said that I judge no man (John 12:27) and that He judges no person. The only people who easily judge others are people who are under religious law. They use those laws to declare a person evil who breaks religious laws, which the prophets called the covenant of sin and death. A spiritual person knows that the reason for the sin is the devil and his demons who invaded the earth centuries ago in order to seek revenge against Me for throwing them out of My heaven. If they can curse the earth that originally belonged to My children, then they have succeeded in seeking vengeance against Me. Don't allow the demons from hell to curse you and your family by your yielding to their temptation to judge people because when you judge someone, you judge yourself. (Matthew 7:1-6) Love does not judge anyone. Love separates the flesh of a person and only looks on the Spirit of Life in that person. Your Father of Divine, Unconditional Love

No comments: