Wednesday, November 30, 2022

BLESSINGS FROM CHANGE OF COVENANTS

My Dear Precious Child, The apostle and prophet Paul was blessed with his revelation about the difference between the covenants and his understanding of the blessings that come from My new covenant with humanity. The curses that came from the old covenant with Israel which eventually the devil used as avenues to curse My children became destructive to the Jews. It became impossible to obey all of the old covenant rules and revelations with Abraham/Israel, and so guilt and condemnation from the devil was prevalent in the minds of the Jewish community instead of their having the ability to follow all of the commandments that were added by their priests. Paul called them the Law of sin and death because of the punishment which resulted from their breaking the laws. Paul's revelation that forgiveness is a gift from Me in My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit, it is the basis of all Grace from Me. Where the old covenant with Israel became punitive, as influenced by the devil and his demons of guilt when combined with political rules and regulations, My New Covenant is forgiving from its beginning. In the prophesies about My New Covenant with humanity through Jeremiah and Isaiah I said that the scarlet sins of all people, Jews and Gentiles, would become white as snow, though they were crimson they would become white like the wool on a lamb. (Jeremiah 31:31-34; Isaiah 1:18; Hebrews 8:6-13) Paul wrote that the first covenant with Israel became null and void when My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit was instituted through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross and when He sent His Holy Spirit to live inside of people. (Hebrews 12:24-29) My Grace came to humanity when I declared people sin-free by having Jesus Christ pay for their sins by going to hell for them. There is no way that humanity can deserve that gift. It comes from Love because I am Love. Because I am Love, My children can become Love to the world, just like Jesus Christ was Love to the world. Just like I forgive you, you must forgive other people because it is My Holy Spirit in you who blots out their sins just like I blot out your sins. My children must have this mindset toward other people: "Just as I am forgiven by My Father, I declare that your sins become white as snow and white as the wool on a young lamb. In my mind your sins are erased as far as the east is from the west." (Psalm 103:12) When that becomes your mindset, then My Grace has become resident inside of you and your life on earth has become what I desire, the image of Jesus Christ. That is the reason for My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit, that you allow Him to form in your human mind the Mind of Christ, forgiving others just as I forgive you. You are living in the earth as I intended when you allow My Holy Spirit to mold you into the image of My Son Jesus Christ, allowing Him to be the Potter and you, as the temple of the Holy Spirit, becomes the clay. (Isaiah 54:8) Your Father of New Creations

No comments: