Saturday, November 12, 2022

BLESSED WITH SPIRITUAL INSIGHT

My Dear Precious Child, Real spiritual insight comes only from My Holy Spirit, who has complete understanding of knowledge beyond human understanding. Human understanding is limited to information that can be attained by the five sense of human beings. However, any wisdom or knowledge that comes from revelation of My Holy Spirit goes beyond the five senses of humans and breaks through the barriers between My heaven and earth, even accessing information that is stored in My mind. Spiritual insight accesses My wisdom and knowledge, all of which contains the secrets hidden from humans unless they are spiritually discerning of My gifts of the Holy Spirit of wisdom and knowledge. To be spiritually discerning means that you are privy to My Holy Spirit's understanding of activities that begin in My mind. It also means that I can share with you the plans that I discern which begin in the mind of the devil as far as his strategies are concerned in order to temp, try and test My children by first tempting them, which encourages them to do his will in the earth and be cursed instead of their doing My will in the earth and being blessed. By My children being spiritually discerning about the strategies of the devil, My children are privy to the devil's plans before he even gives them to his demons. The benefits of knowing what the devil has planned for your life allows you to refuse his sabotaging temptations when he tempts you, thus not only giving you My power of the Holy Spirit to refuse to follow the temptations of the demons but also giving you the authoritative power to cast those demons into the lake of fire in the abyss which I prepared for the demons before the foundation of the earth. (Matthew 13;36-43) Your having human knowledge of scriptures without the Holy Spirit's revelations of the same scriptures limits your understanding and is the basis of all deceit which allows you to be tossed about by every wind of doctrine. (Ephesians 4:14) In that scripture Paul told you not to be children, with no spiritual insight but only having human understanding, which limits you to the knowledge attained by the five senses. (Acts 28:26) If you have no revelation, that being My Holy Spirit's insight into the meaning of the scriptures, then you will never attain to being transformed into the image of Christ. He wrote that the reason for the five fold ministry of apostle, prophet, teacher, evangelist and pastor is to teach and encourage you to receive revelations from My Holy Spirit which is Truth that causes you to become transformed into the image of Christ for the work of ministry. Therefore, My children must honor My Holy Spirit and His ministry of salvation from the works of the devil for My children to enable themselves to be able to hear and understand, read and perceive the true meaning of scriptures which were meant to be spiritually perceived and understood. The apostle Paul wrote that it was written under My old covenant with Israel that. "Eyes have not seen nor have ears heard, and neither has it entered into the heart of man the things that I have prepared for My children who love Me." (I Corinthians 2:9) He went on to say that under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit I have "revealed things to you by My Spirit, for My Spirit searches all things, yes, the deeper things in My mind." Under My old covenant with Israel, it was impossible for people to know what is spiritually discerned; but now because of My Holy Spirit living inside of My children, His possessing all of My mysteries and secrets, My children can know them from the least to the greatest by His revelations to them. (I Corinthians 2:10) Paul wrote that My children have not received the spirit of the world, but they have received My Spirit so that they might know the things that are freely given to them by Me, which are the words that My Holy Spirit teaches. Those are things which the natural man cannot receive from My Holy Spirit because they are spiritually discerned. (I Corinthians 2:11-16) My children have the mind of Christ if they are instructed by and receive revelations from My Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ called My Holy Spirit the teacher of the brethren. Without the insight and understanding of My Holy Spirit, My children are limited to human knowledge which only allows you to be tossed about by every wind of doctrine that the devil sends your way. (Ephesians 4;14) You don't need to be blown away with no foundation laid by My Holy Spirit. Jesus and I sent your private Tutor, the Holy Spirit, to live inside of you. Take advantage of His ministry in the world, which is salvation from the works of the devil in the world. Your Generous, Powerful and Loving Father

No comments: