Friday, November 18, 2022

BLESSED BY GOD'S LIGHT AND SALVATION

My Dear Precious Child, The prophet and king David professed that I was His light and His salvation, so whom should he fear? (Psalm 27:1a) He also added that I was the strength of his life, so of whom should he be afraid? (Psalm 27;1b) Yet, later he wrote that he longed for My salvation. David must have encountered a problem for which he had not yet received My help in solving it. (Psalm 119:174) He was desperate for My help, all the while professing My statutes, precepts, commandments and judgments that promised My help in difficult times. (Psalm 119:170-176) In his profession he also confessed that he had gone astray like a lost sheep. Then he asked Me, as his Savior, to seek for him in his lost status, professing that he never forgets My commandments. Most of My children have been in that same place that David was experiencing. He had broken one of My commandments and was languishing in the devil's guilt and condemnation. Yet, he never cursed Me or blamed Me for his problems. His being separated from Me by his own sin had caused anguish in his soul. He even asked Me to seek for him in his lost state. Yet, still, David clung to My promises that he found in My words. You must remember that David lived under My old covenant with the Jews. You are fortunate to be living under My new and last covenant of the Holy Spirit where I come to live inside of My children, with your providing a human body as My temple in the earth. It continues to be easy for you to also do something that allows sin to separate you from Me. Fortunately, returning to Me is easier than it was for David because of My residence being inside of you, but then you must Let Me be your Light and your Salvation. Just your confessing it is not enough. You must LET Me be your Light and your Salvation. You must open up your psyche, your human mind, to allow Me to communicate My Salvation to you from My Holy Spirit's place inside of you. First, My Salvation comes in your knowledge of My forgiveness for you. My forgiveness of you is immediate. You were forgiven before you separated yourself from Me, but your knowledge of My forgiveness is paramount to your having full knowledge of having being forgiven and restored to Me. (Romans 5:6-9) I never left David and I never leave you. Any separation comes when you bind yourself to some demon by following his voice instead of your following My voice which brings My Salvation to you. Then you must let Me, with you as a child of faith in the working of My Holy Spirit, engage My company of heavenly angels in bringing My salvation to you by your praying intercessory prayers in the language of My Holy Spirit. In doing that intercessory praying, you allow Me to become your salvation because you allow Me to give My instructions to My company of heavenly angels to execute My salvation in your life by orchestrating My forces of good to deliver you from the works of the devil with whom you cooperated in your sinning. Just as you cooperated with the devil in sinning, you just cooperate with Me in your salvation. Your cooperation is by your praying intercessory prayers which allow Me to give My instructions to My angels on how to defeat the demons with whom you have bound yourself in unity. In interceding in prayer, you LET Me execute your salvation in all of its glory and forgiveness because you are cooperating with Me instead of your continuing to mentally agree with the devil. Because of the ministry of Jesus Christ you are able to be in constant communication with Me via My Holy Spirit living inside of you. There is no more close communion than My living inside of My children. You have the ability to Let Me be your salvation by cooperating with Me in executing your salvation from the works of the devil. Join with Me in orchestrating your salvation by your praying constantly in My Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:26-28; Ephesians 6:14-19a) Your Father of Divine Salvation

No comments: