Wednesday, November 16, 2022

BLESSED BY WORDS OF PROPHESY

My Dear Precious Child, When your mind is obsessing about something that is problematic in your life, you must take to heart My words of prophesy that encouraged you to allow Me to take those problems over from you and work My perfect solution in the matter. I told you, "Do not waste your Life Force on something about which you have absolutely no control. Instead, give the problem to Me by your praying intercessory prayers in My Holy Spirit which give Me the opportunity to enter into the problem and by the power of My Life Forces to perfect that which concerns you." That personal word of prophesy mirrors the words of My Son Jesus Christ who told you to "Come to Me when you are heavy burdened and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your soul." (Matthew 11:29) I said that everything that is a heavy burden to you is only a light burden to Me, one that I am easily equipped to handle. When your thoughts are obsessing about something which the devil caused in your life in order to occupy your mind with constant thoughts of dread, worry, death, injury or destruction, your obsessing means that you are having faith in the devil's power to defeat you in life. Those thoughts are given to you from hell in order for you to imagine in your mind the curses that the devil wants to perform in your life if he can influence you to think his thoughts in your human mind instead of your thinking My thoughts about overpowering the works of the devil and his demons in your life. Instead of your obsessing about the devil's destruction, you must focus your thoughts onto My Power in the earth which I have given to you, the power of My Holy Spirit. Instead of your mind being in unity, or yoked, to the devil's thoughts of destruction, you can choose to change your thoughts to what Jesus Christ said many times and in many different ways in My History and Instruction Book called the Bible. First you must learn and be convinced that I am not the initiator of the evil that has occurred in your life, that all evil is from the devil in hell. That is the first thing that you must learn, that being who is the author of evil and who is the author of good. Jesus Christ told you when He lived in the world that He was sending My Holy Spirit into the world, and that He would convince the world that I cause all goodness and kindness in the world, called righteousness, and that the devil causes all death and destruction in the world, called sin. (John 16:7-15) He said that the Holy Spirit would reveal to you that My judgment is for the devil and his demons, not for My children. Those revelations are the basis of your having faith in Me instead of your having faith in the devil's images that he puts in your mind which fill you with fear. When you can cast out of your mind the devil's thoughts and bind your thoughts to the knowledge of My supernatural activities in the earth, then you are yoked to Me instead of being yoked to the devil's thoughts. Evil thoughts bring death; Good thoughts bring life. When your thoughts are only about My powerful works in the earth in your behalf, then you are yoked to Me and My kingdom of Heaven which are working in your behalf. The activities of Jesus Christ in the world proved My righteousness to humanity. (John 1:18; John 8:38) You can't think two things at the same time, so if you choose to think about Me and My wonderful works in the earth, then you are yoked to Me and you will find rest for your soul, which is your human mind. If you choose to think about death and destruction occuring in your life, then you are yoked to the devil's images which he places in your mind and he will cause you to continue to obsess about failure, death, injury or destruction which he intends to bring into your life. However, if you instead choose to think about My words to you in prophesy, both in the written Words or in My personal words to you that you must not waste your Life Force on things which you have no control, then you have chosen Life instead of death. Personal words of prophesy are given to remind you what either old covenant prophets spoke, what Jesus Christ spoke or what My Holy Spirit has spoken through My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 14:39) Obsessing about the problem perpetuates the problem. Obsessing about My solutions brings My solutions into your life on earth. My rest is always available to you and all of My children. Seek Me and seek words of prophesy and encouragement from My kingdom of God and you will find My rest for your previously undisciplined mind. Your Father of Complete and Total Rest

No comments: