Saturday, November 26, 2022

BLESSED BY BEING LOVING AND KIND

My Dear Precious Child, There was a complete about-face in actions from My old covenant with Israel to My New Covenant with My children. First you must realize that under My covenant with Moses, many of the actions that I required of the people was for the purpose of keeping the fleshly line of the heritage of the Jews as pure as possible so that the flesh of My Son Jesus Christ would have few negative characteristics. Finally when He had already come to earth as My Son to establish My new covenant of the Holy Spirit with humanity, the required actions of people changed. For instance, in one of His first teaching sessions that He had with His disciples, He said that in the past under the old covenant, they had heard that they must hate their enemies but love their neighbors. But Jesus told them that they must now, under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, love their enemies as well as their neighbors. (Matthew 5:43-48; Leviticus 19:18) During that period of time My Son Jesus Christ had already come to earth through Mary and the heritage of His flesh had already been perpetuated within Him as Jesus Christ. Under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit with humanity, Jesus said that if My children would continue to believe in the Words of Jesus Christ that there was supernatural/spiritual power within My children in the earth for them to love their enemies as well as loving their neighbors because the emphasis was on perpetuating My love for humanity instead of merely just keeping a fleshly blood line pure through which the coming of My Son into the world would emerge. He had already come to earth in the person of Jesus Christ and was going to die for their sins so that My Holy Spirit could initiate My new covenant of the Holy Spirit where the power that was in Jesus Christ would also be available to live inside of humanity to empower them to Love with the same Love with which I love every human being. It is in this time now of divine revelation that My Holy Spirit desires to lead humanity into all Truth, showing them that loving the unlovable people in the earth as well as the lovable people in the earth is My will. In My equipping them with My Holy Spirit My children are able to finally do what I had told them to do, according to My will, which is to love their enemies as well as their loving their neighbors and loving Me. In doing that, they are loving the part of their enemies that were originally made in My image with the same Love that became present in their own flesh. Jesus explained it so well when He said that you must love your neighors as you love yourself. There is the power within every human to love others and to desire love for themselves. So when you also love your enemy with the same love that you love yourself, you are perpetuating My Love in the earth and the knowledge that I am Love is covering the earth as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:9; Habakkuk 2:14) That was the power of Love under My old covenant, to learn to love your neighbor as yourself. It is now in the action of your also loving your enemies that spiritually awakens and actually activates My hidden love that is inside of your enemies, the part that was made in My image at the beginning of the earth but became hidden, and it causes your enemies to also begin to love others because he or she was stirred to love by your love. (Genesis 1:27) It is in loving your enemies and doing good to them that lights the fire of My Love that is hidden behind a demonic barrier inside of every person. My children have thought that loving their enemies was just merely for the act of obeying My command, but now you know that the majestic power of My Love in you by your loving your enemies will produce a product in your enemy of lighting the fire of My Love within that person which will transform him or her to open himself or herself up to Me and to other people to also love them. It is lighting the fire of My Life and My Love in that person. In opening themselves up to other people, those newly enlightened people open themselves up to Me. It is all for the purpose of allowing My love to do its Work inside of the lives of people. Love has power because I am Love. (John 13:34-35) There are many stories about one person loving another person who felt unloved and that love transformed the person who felt unloved into a person who could love and pass on that love. My child who ignites My love within another person has done the ministry of Christ by awakening My Love in him or her to become active, even causing the passing of My Love on to others so that My Love is perpetuated on and on throughout the world. Under the old covenant through Moses, I said to love Me and to love your neighbor as yourself. Under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit I told you to also love your enemies and to also to do good to them because you have the power or My Holy Spirit to do it. (Luke 6:27) In doing that, you fulfill My ministry in the earth by igniting My fire of love in that person who has the desire to be loved and to love, which is to be made in My image. The world is transformed by My Love in that way. That is the way that I save the world, by My Love. Jesus Christ said that He did not come into the world to destroy the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. (John 3:16-17) So My saving the world is simple and easy. It is done through My children when they love their enemies and do good to them. Love is ignited by the fire of My love in their enemies and My love is then passed on to others. My Life and Love are self perpetuating. Your Father of Love and Doing Good Works

No comments: