Monday, November 21, 2022

BLESSED BY REVELATION OF TRUTH

My Dear Precious Child, There was no vast knowledge of Truth until My Holy Spirit came into the earth to make His earthly home within My children. The ministry in the earth of Jesus Christ was finished after He went to hell for the sins of the whole world and then ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me, resting from His labors in the earth just like I rested on the seventh day. (Genesis 2:1-3) From My heaven Jesus Christ sent the source of His power and His Truth, the Holy Spirit, into the earth to further My ministry in the earth of saving humanity from the curses of the Law, which were the judgment for sins. After the ministry of Jesus Christ's going to hell for the sins of the whole world, and with forgiveness coming into the world in the person of My Holy Spirit as a result, My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began on the day of Pentecost in the upper room in Jerusalem, as prophesied by the old covenant prophets and Jesus Christ, Himself. Truth entered into the world when My Holy Spirit entered into the people in the upper room in Jerusalem. Jesus Christ called Him the "Spirit of Truth" whom He would send into the earth from Me. (John 15:26) He said that the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, would lead My children into all Truth, just like My Holy Spirit led Him into all Truth. (John 15:13-15) Everything that the disciples could not understand that Jesus taught to them, He said that My Holy Spirit would explain to them fully and they would finally understand. You must remember that Jesus Christ spoke that wonderful promise to His disciples immediately after He said that My Holy Spirit would reveal to them the Truth about My character (Love), the Truth about the devil's character (evil), and the Truth about My judgment in the fiery lake in the abyss being for the devil and His demons. (John 15:7-11; Matthew 13:36-43) In the parable of My kingdom of God about the wheat and the chaff, Jesus had revealed the works of My judgment for the devil and his demons as their having been cast out of My children in the earth and sent into the lake of fire in the abyss. The result of My plan for the demons and the devil being exorcised from the earth and sent into the lake of fire in the abyss is that My children will shine like the sun in the earth. Evil is then judged and the punishment for those demons and the devil is weeping and gnashing of teeth in the lake of fire because of their tempting My children in the earth to do the devil's evil in the earth and then condemning them when they do. My Spirit of Truth revealed this Truth when he came to live inside of My children. It was the revelation of Truth that I promised, that My children in the earth were not the guilty parties, but instead the devil and his demons are the evil ones worthy of My judgment. That Truth is hidden from My children in the earth by the devil until My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of them and reveal My Truth. It is then that He reveals My Truth about My judgment being for the devil and not for human beings. Why would I, the God of Life, destroy people who are made in My image? It's the devil and his demons who are the guilty culprits. Under My old covenant with Israel all Truth was hidden from My children by the devil. In the book of Hebrews of My new covenant with people, I said that the minds of the Jews would continue to be darkened by the veil over their minds until they accept what Jesus sent into the earth, the ministry of the Holy Spirit who removes the veil of darkness from their minds. (Hebrews chapters 9 and 10) Some of My born again believers are also bound to lies about My character and the source of evil until they become baptized in My Holy Spirit because He removes the blinders from their minds, that being the veil that separates Us. Without the ministry of the Spirit of Truth in your life, there is no revealed Truth. It is not My will that the minds of people are darkened to Truth. It's the work of the devil in the earth. My Truth from the Holy Spirit makes you free. I said that you will know the Truth and the Truth will make you free from the works of evil in the earth. (John 8:32-36) Your Father of Truth and Love

No comments: