Saturday, November 19, 2022

BLESSED BY GOD BEING YOUR STRENGTH

My Dear Precious Child, The prophet and king David wrote that I was his strength, so he should not be afraid of anything. (Psalm 27:1b) Many generations before David lived, Moses and the Israelites sang a song professing that I was their strength and their song, and that I had become their salvation. They sang that they would prepare Me a place to live in the earth, speaking of a temple made with human hands. Little did they know that in My last covenant with humanity that I would live inside of human beings, those being My children who had become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. But prior to My last covenant with humanity being instituted in which I came to live in them, My covenant with Israel required that their temple be made with human hands which could be carried with them into the Promised Land that I had prepared for them. A few generations later, the Israelites would build a temple to My specifications in Jerusalem, per My instructions. Until My Son Jesus Christ came into the earth to die for the sins of humanity, the portable Ark of the Covenant, a replica of My heavenly dwelling, would have to suffice until the Israelites built a temple in Jerusalem. Then, even more generations later, after Jesus Christ went to hell for the sins of the world, My temple would become the bodies of My children who are called by My name. Only when I came to live inside of human beings on the day of Pentecost after Jesus Christ rose from the dead did the truth come into being about which Moses sang and that David sang generations before. It became possible that I truly became the Light of humans, the Salvation of humans and the Strength of humans from the inside of them instead of in a portable ark or an enormous building dedicated to Me. My intention from the very beginning was to live inside of human beings and be their Loving Father from the inside of them, not just their distant God in another atmosphere. Instead I would be their Real Spiritual Father by providing for them the opportunity to be born again by the Holy Spirit, who is My heavenly sperm. (I John 3:9) It was through John the Divine, the disciple of Jesus, that I wrote the truth that no one that is born of Me habitually and knowingly sins because My nature lives inside of him or her. He, My Holy Spirit, is My divine sperm, My principle of Life, and I remain permanently inside of My children of promise who take their nature from Me because they are My true children by the presence of My Holy Spirit living inside of them. It is then that I truly become Light to My children from the inside of them, Salvation of My children from the inside of them, and Strength of My children from the inside of them because I share My nature with you and the rest of My children. It is possible from My nature of Love being inside of My children that they love everyone just as I love them. John wrote that the evidence to the world that you are My children is your Divine Love for all of humanity. He wrote that anyone who does not Love unconditionally has not passed over out of the devil's death and into My Life, as evidenced by the fact that you no longer only love your neighbors who love you, but instead you Love all people just as I Love you. Your Brother Jesus Christ taught His disciples that in the past they had been told to love their neighbors but hate their enemies; however, with My nature of Love inside of My children, they Love with My nature of Divine Love everyone in the earth because of My divine nature of Love that lives inside of them. (Matthew 5:43-48) When My children profess to know Me yet do not Love other people with My unconditional Love, they are deceived and do not know the Truth. I said that My Love is kind, good, patient, nonjudgmental, forbearing, forgiving, hopeful, faithful, believing, merciful, truthful and loving. I also said that My Love is never jealous, never envious, never moody, arrogant, domineering, touchy, fretful, and never takes into account a wrong suffered. I also said that I never rejoice when My children fail in their efforts, but instead I bear up under anything that they do and I am hopeful for My children under all circumstances. My Love never comes to an end no matter what a person thinks, says or does because I am Unconditional Love. My Love is the greatest Power in the earth. My Strength is the Power of My Love. (I Corinthians 13) My children must Love as I Love them or they are deceived by the evil one. Your Father of All Inclusive Love

No comments: