Thursday, November 10, 2022

BLESSED BY WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE

My Dear Precious Child, A foolish person is always considered unwise, lacking in valuable knowledge which causes him or her to ascend to heights of prosperity in every area of life. The prophet Moses wrote in his Chronicles, "The eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show himself strong in behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him." But he also wrote that the hearts of many people had done foolishly, therefore from that day forth they would have wars. (II Chronicles 16:9) At that time the demons of wars began to curse the lives of My children. When a poet wrote the poem of Job, he had great wisdom and knowledge. He wrote that a person's own wrath will kill the foolish person and his own envy will slay the silly person. In other words, the demons of wrath and envy will turn inward toward a person and be the death of that person. I told the prophet Jeremiah to tell the Israelites that that they were foolish because they do not know Me, that they were stupid because they lacked understanding. I said that the only thing they were wise about was to do evil; but to do good, they had no knowledge. (Jeremiah 4:22) When Jesus Christ taught about My kingdom of God which was to come into the lives of My children, He used parables. In those parables He used foolish people as an example of people who have no understanding. (Matthew 7:24-27; Matthew 25:2-13) The apostle and prophet Paul wrote to the Galatian Christians that someone had bewitched them in order that they would not obey the truth. False teachers had been sent by the devil to deceive the Christians into believing that they must be circumcised like the Jews in order to continue in My kingdom of God. Paul called them "foolish Galatians," having begun in the Spirit they had fallen into foolishness and were placing value in being made perfect in the flesh by being circumcised, which was unwise and untrue. He reminded them that anyone who looked for perfection by the Law was under a curse and that Christ had redeemed them from the curse of the Law by being made a curse for them by being crucified on a cross. (Galatians 3: 1-14) Paul also told the Christians at Corinth that they could have wisdom, knowledge, understanding, insight, patience, faith, discerning of spirits, the power to work miracles, the gift of prophesy, the gift of healing and the ability to speak in heavenly languages by being baptized in the Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 12:4-11) Paul also compared the foolishness of men with My wisdom, saying that any foolishness of Mine is wiser than men and that if I had any weakness it would be stronger than men. (I Corinthians 1:25) Yet, he wrote that to the natural man who is not redeemed, My wisdom is foolishness to him. His mind cannot access My gifts of wisdom because they are only spiritually discerned. Without My Holy Spirit to reveal them to you, you have no ability to access or understand My wisdom. (I Corinthians 2:14) To the born again person who has been baptized in My Holy Spirit, My wisdom is easily accessible because wisdom is a gift of My Holy Spirit. The prophet James wrote that if you lack wisdom about anything that all you need to do is to ask Me for it and I will provide it. (James 1:5-8) James wrote that promise in relation to the trials of life which the devil throws in the paths of My children in order to sabotage them and divert them from the truth, but James wrote that the trials of your faith can result in your patience increasing with each trial which you endure and overcome. He made it clear that I do not bring the trials but that you can come to Me during the the devil's trials and I will give you wisdom on how to be successful in overcoming them. He wrote that when you prove yourself as an overcomer, after having received My wisdom and doing it, that you win the prize of Life, the crown that I have promised to My children who love Me. (James 1:12) Your Father of Clear Understanding and Insight

No comments: