Wednesday, November 9, 2022

BLESSED BY KNOWING YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER

My Dear Precious Child, So many of My children in the earth who profess My name are deceived about My character and personality. They think that I bring evil upon My children in order to teach them a lesson or in order to punish them for sinning. That is a lie that they inherited from the people of My old, but now ineffective, covenant with Israel. Those Israelites were blinded by the devil to My true nature, accepting the devil's lies fed to them in order to keep them bound to the author of that lie, the devil. The author of My new covenant with My children, My Holy Spirit, was credited by Jesus Christ as being the One who would reveal to the world the author of sin as being the devil; and the author of righteousness as being Me; and that He would reveal that My judgment is for the devil and his demons. (John 16:7-11) The first thing that Jesus Christ taught about the Holy Spirit coming into your life is that He would reveal to you about sin, righteousness and judgment, saying that sin is not from Me but is from the devil, that righteousness is never from men but is from Me, and that My judgment is for the demons who tempt My children to sin and then condemn them for sinning. Jesus Christ had already lectured His disciples on judgment when He said that I do not judge people and He does not judge people, but that His judgment for the devil is righteous and just. (John 5:21-30;John 18:31; John 12:31) It is the power of My Holy Spirit, the same power that was in Jesus Christ, who commands the demons to leave My children and go to the lake of fire in the abyss. (Matthew 13:36-43) That teaching made it clear who is judged and who is saved. Jesus, Himself, said that He did not come to judge the world, but he came so that the world, through Him, might be saved. (John 3:16-17) He is the Savior, not the judge of people, as He clearly professed. Some of My children have ignored those professions and confessions that He made and they still go back to the beliefs of the Jews who had no image of the devil and they thought that I am both good and evil. (II Corinthians 3:12-18) If I were judgmental, then My nature would not be merciful and kind, good and forgiving. Forgiveness of sin is the major foundation of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ took onto His flesh all of the sins of the world, all of the demons from hell, in order to suffer in hell for the sins committed by all of humanity. He was then raised from being dead in hell and was granted My Life again by My Holy Spirit when He was catapulted out of hell back into the earth. (Romans 6:4-9; Romans 8:11) Therefore, it is by faith in Christ that you are saved, not by anything that you have done to deserve forgiveness. That is called My Grace, My unmerited favor for all of humanity. (Ephesians 1:7; Ephesians 2:8) When My own children who call themselves by My name refuse the baptism of Jesus Christ in which My Holy Spirit comes to reveal My wisdom and knowledge to them, then they are allowing the devil to cheat them out of the greatest part of salvation. (Matthew 3:4-12) If they only participate in water baptism, the baptism of John the Baptist, then they are limited in My power and My revelation by refusing the personal teachings of My Holy Spirit who is the Spirit of Truth. (John 14:23-26; John 15:26-27; 16:12-15) It is only through the teachings of My Holy Spirit from the inside of them that My children are able to be like Paul, having their greatest desire to be to intimately know Me. Only by the teaching of My Holy Spirit is your knowing Me personally possible. Your Father of Intimate Knowledge

No comments: