Sunday, November 20, 2022

BLESSED BY GOD'S ANGER FOR THE DEVIL

My Dear Precious Child, The apostle and prophet Paul, because of his three years spent in the desert with My Holy Spirit, became so intimately acquainted with Me that he knew My divine nature, knew the devil's corrupted nature and he knew how to judge between the two so that he could work alongside with Me and Christ to destroy the works of the devil in the earth. (John 3:8) According to the tutoring of Jesus Christ when He told His disciples how blessed, fortunate and to be desired they would be when the revelations of My Holy Spirit were revealed to them when My Spirit came to live inside of them, He would take the veil off of their eyes, and that He would reveal My nature as Love and the devil's nature as destruction and death. I wanted the disciples of Jesus Christ to know that when they joined or bound themselves to the devil by listening to his temptations, doing his evil in the earth, and thus binding themselves in loyalty to the evil deeds of the devil and his demons, that they would inherit My judgment for the devil by association because of their having bound themselves to the devil, although they did not inherit My wrath by My design or by My will. They only inherited My judgment by their binding themselves to the devil and his demons in the earth. Jesus Christ, when He taught the secrets of My kingdom of God, he said that to whichever deity you are bound on earth, you are also bound to the spiritual entities motivating that deity in the heavens. So you inherit the devil's curses if you are bound to him or you inherit My blessings if you are bound loyally to Me. He also taught that whenever you are loosed from being bound to the devil and his demons on earth that you are also loosed from the corresponding demons that motivate the earthly ones from the devil's kingdom of hell in his dimension around the earth, and you are saved from his curses. (Matthew 16:19; Matthew 18:19) So, when Paul taught about My wrath coming upon people, he was making it clear that their having been born again by My Holy Spirit and their being baptized in My Holy Spirit made them righteous in My sight, that they know that My grace in them can boast through their sufferings. He wrote that the sufferings of Christ gives to you great patience, that patience brings perseverance, that perseverance brings hope, that hope is not deceptive because the Love of God is poured into the hearts of My children by the Holy Spirit who has been given to you. He wrote that My grace means that while people were still sinners that Christ died for all men. Knowing that Christ died for you in order to make you righteous while you were still a sinner, is it likely that He would now fail to save you from His own anger toward the devil and his demons? (Romans 5:1-9) No. Surely you can count on being saved from the works of the devil in the earth because of the death of My Son Jesus Christ. You have not only been reconciled to Me by His death, but also by your joyful trust in Me through the Lord Jesus Christ with Whom you gained unity with Me by your being born again and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Romans 5:10-11) Paul wrote that it is by My grace that you were saved through faith, not of yourself, but instead by a gift from Me. It is by My grace, not by your works, lest any man should boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9) My judgment was never and will never be for people who are created in My image. My wrath and anger is reserved for the devil and his demons who desire to destroy the world that I created for My children to have dominion over. I am the Savior, not the destroyer. The devil is the destroyer, the liar, the annihilator, and the deceiver. I came to earth in My Son Jesus Christ to save the world, not to destroy it. (John 3:16-17) You can be saved from My wrath for the devil by continuing to be bound to Me in adoration and joy. Your Father of Complete Salvation

No comments: