Thursday, November 17, 2022

BLESSED BY GOD'S LIFE FORCES

My Dear Precious Child, When I cautioned you not to waste your Life Forces on things over which you have no control, you must already realize that your Life Forces are My strength or enegy which I give to you to enable you to overcome everything in your life which is not beneficial to you. You must also realize that My Life Forces are many, many more times stronger and energetic than yours because I don't live in the earth where demons were dispatched from hell to enter into the earth to seek whom they may devour with their destruction and death. Because of My supernatural strength and energy I am able to war more efficiently against the demons affecting your life on earth. So when I told you to not even try to battle with the demons because you are limited in your supernatural Life Forces, but that you must instead bring Me into the battle and allow Me to take over the strategic battle against the powerful demons whom the devil sent to defeat you in your life on earth. When the armies of nations in the world find in a battle that they are limited in power, they can call in reinforcements to join with the battle and thus win that battle. It's the same thing that I told you to do, not to waste your Life Forces but to, instead, invite Me into the battle and turn the entire battle over to My reinforcements which are supernatural. By your praying intercessory prayers in My Holy Spirit you allow Me to send My armed forces of angels into the battle for you with My wisdom and knowledge leading them to know how to defeat your demonic enemies with power and energy that is superior to your own power because of the fact that you live in the earth where the demons tempt your mind every minute of the day with doubt and unbelief which diminish the strength in your Life Forces. So I gave you My Holy Spirit's prayer language in order to bypass your human mind and allow My pure and unaffected words of the Holy Spirit to incorporate My Angelic Forces to join in the battle for your victory in the trying matter which brought tribulation from hell into your life on earth. In the earth when a stronger army joins with a weaker army to assist in fighting a strong enemy, they say that they "called in the Big Guns," meaning the Top Guns, the most efficient of the armed forces to assist in bringing victory in a matter. I have the spiritual Big Guns which are the most powerful Forces in the universe. If you will not try to do things yourself that are beyond your power to accomplish victory, and instead if you will invite Me into the battle by your praying intercessory prayers, then the victory is already on the way because I am greater in you than what is in the world, especially when your emotions are too involved in the battle. When you pray in intercessory prayers, they are perfectly fitted to defeat the problem and restore peace to your life. I did not mean for you to prove yourself heroic in any matter. I am your Hero, your Rescuer, your Light and your Salvation. Allow Me to be the Victor in battles instead of your attempting to be the Victor. I said that you have the treasure of My Holy Spirit in earthen vessels so that the excellency might be of Me and not of your human power. (II Corinthians 4:7) Don't delay in turning every problem over to Me instead of fighting the battles yourself. You don't have the resources that I do. I have access to all angelic hosts in heaven where success in every endeavor is guaranteed. So don't waste your own Life Forces in a battle that you were not meant to engage. Intercessory prayers mean that you invite Me to do what only I can do. You profess that I am your Light and your Salvation. You must LET ME BE YOUR LIGHT AND YOUR SALVATION by praying intercessory prayers in the Holy Spirit Your Father of Majesty and Might

No comments: