Monday, November 28, 2022

BLESSINGS FROM THE COVENANT CHANGE

My Dear Precious Child, My children must be privy to the truth about My old covenant with the nation of Israel ending and My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit beginning with individuals who seek Me and find Me. They easily find Me because I am also seeking them. My covenant with Israel ended because the reason for its being in existence was fulfilled when Jesus Christ was sacrificed on the cross for the sins of the entire world, went to hell to pay for the sins of all humanity, rose from the dead and ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me, resting from His labors just like I rested from My labors on the 7th day after creating your world. On the day of the fulfillment of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit descended from My heaven into the earth, as sent by Me and My Son Jesus into the world to live inside of people who seek Me, the obligations of the old covenant with Israel were over because Jesus Christ's ministry in the world ceased and the ministry of My Holy Spirit began. Centuries before that event Abraham's son Jacob's name was changed to Israel, and it was then that the nation of Israel was instituted. The reason for My covenant with Abraham was so that the flesh of Jesus Christ, the human part of him, would be free from the demons who are normally passed down from fathers to sons. Eventually in Abraham's blood line his descendants were loyal by going to the temple to be cleansed of demons every year, causing the blood line of Abraham to maintain a purity that no other humans at the time had experienced. (Matthew 1:1-17) When My angel told Mary, the mother of Jesus, that she would bear My Son, she willingly accepted, knowing the prophesies through Jeremiah and Isaiah. (Matthew 1:18-25; Luke1:26-38) Many centuries after I made a covenant with Abraham, My covenant with his son Israel ceased to exist on the day of Pentecost in the upper room when My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit was instituted on that day. (Acts 2:1-1-13) There were people present from every nation in the world so the prophesies were fulfilled that the gospel would be preached to every nation and then the end would come, meaning the end of My old covenant with Israel would be over because it was completed by Jesus Christ's sacrifice for the sins of the world. (Jeremiah 31:31-34; Hebrews 8:6-12) The prophet Jeremiah's prophesies were fulfilled that I would come and live inside of people, that I would be their God and they would be My children, that I would write My words on their hearts and in their minds instead of on stone like I did under the first covenant with the nation of Israel. (Exodus 24:13) The magnificent Grace of My covenant of the Holy Spirit is that I forgive the sins of all of humanity because the guilty parties are the demons who tempt human beings. I said that under My covenant of the Holy Spirit that I would never recall the iniquities and sins of My children. (Hebrews 8:12) That gift of Grace from Me was never available under the old covenant with Israel. They had to make sacrifices every year in order for their sins and iniquities to be forgiven for a year. The greatness of My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit is that I forgive the sins of all of humanity because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross for the sins of the whole world. Another great action by Me comes to be when I enter into the lives of My children and baptize them with My power of the Holy Spirit to enable them to defeat the devil's works in their own lives and in the world, just like Jesus Christ said and He did. He said that He didn't come to destroy the world but that the world, through Him, might be saved. (John 3:16-17; I John 3:8) When Jesus Christ was scheduled by Me to die for the sins of the world He asked Me not to take His disciples out of the world but instead that I would keep them from the evil one, meaning the devil. (John 17:15) I honored that request and sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children with the power to destroy the devil's works. Also in the parable of the wheat and chaff Jesus prophesied that it would be through My Holy Spirit equipped children that I would send the demons into the lake of fire in the abyss, sending the demons out of the world instead of taking My children out of the world. (Matthew 13:36-43) It is through My covenant of the Holy Spirit with My children in the world that I can save the world from the devil's works by intercessory prayers in My Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:26-28; Ephesians 6:10-18) Your Father of Mercy and Power

No comments: