Tuesday, November 29, 2022

BLESSED BY BIRTHRIGHT INSTEAD OF A COVENANT

My Dear Precious Child, When the Pharisee Nicodemus asked Jesus Christ how He was able to perform so many miracles because no man can do the miracles that He performed unless I am with that person, Jesus replied that a person must be born of the Spirit or he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus asked how a person can be born again when he is old, asking if a man can enter into his mother's womb and be born again? Jesus answered that except a person is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God because that which is born of flesh is flesh and that which is born of Spirit is Spirit.(John My old covenant with Israel was a covenant of the flesh, just like the flesh of Jesus Christ was born as Mary's child, yet I am His Father. In order to be born of My Spirit, then you must be a human person who was born of a woman and cradled in water in her womb, yet later being baptized in the Holy Spirit and fire. Jesus Christ was explaining to Nicodemus that even He, as My Son, needed to be born of the water in the womb of Mary but also become born of My Holy Spirit in order to do the miracles that He did. When My Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary, Jesus Christ was formed also by My Holy Spirit in Mary's womb. He said what is born of the flesh is flesh but what is born of the Spirit is Spirit. As My Son who descended from My heaven was born of My Spirit into the earth, He also was born of flesh from the womb of Mary, which was necessary in order for Him to die and go to hell for the sins of the whole world. It is the same with My children. They must be born into the earth from the water in the womb of their earthly mothers but they must also be born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit in order to perform spiritual works in the earth. Jesus Christ, Himself, was baptized in My Holy Spirit after He was baptized in water by John the Baptist for repentance. (Matthew 3:4-12) John proclaimed that his baptism in water was merely for repentance, but that when My Son began His ministry in the world that He would baptize people in My Holy Spirit and in fire, meaning that they would become new individuals and be surrounded by My protective angels, just like He was, and that He would gather My children to Himself and send the demons into the lake of fire in the abyss. (Matthew 3:12; Matthew 13:36-43) So there is a vast difference between a covenant of the flesh, which I had with Abraham through the descendants of His great grandson Israel, and the spiritual miracle of being born of My Holy Spirit, which came via Jesus Christ's crucifixion, His death, His descending into hell as payment for the sins of the whole world, His being raised from the dead and His appearing for 40 days to people in the earth before His ascending into My heaven to sit down with Me. It was then that We sent the source of Jesus' power, My Holy Spirit, into the earth to live in My children and cause them to be born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit with the same spiritual power of which Jesus taught when He taught about being born of My Holy Spirit. The description that Jesus Christ gave to Nicodemus relating to how He was able to do miracles became reality in the earth on the day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit came to earth to live inside of people, enabling them to also do the miracles that Nicodemus observed being done by Jesus when He ministered in the earth. (Acts 1:1-9; Acts 2:1-13) It is necessary for My born again children to know the difference between having a covenant with Me and their being born of My Holy Spirit which makes them My children. Being My child has many more legal rights to My kingdom of God than having a covenant with Me would ever have. For instance, the child of a man in the earth has many more legal rights than a business partner of the man. A business partner only has legal rights relating to that business of the man, but a child of the man has legal rights to everything relating to the life of the man. Birthrights are much more binding and rewarding than covenant rights. That is what Jesus Christ was explaining to Nicodemus. He was prophesying about a New Covenant with Humanity in which people would become My children by being born of My Holy Spirit. Your Father of the Beneficial Rights From Becoming My Child

No comments: