Tuesday, November 8, 2022

BLESSED BY HAVING DEEP ROOTS

My Dear Precious Child, Jesus Christ, My Son, told His disciples and you in His teachings about seeds of My kingdom of God that when you hear the Words about My kingdom and they are received on soil that is rocky, then there is not enough soil for the roots to go down and become established in the soil deep enough so that when tribulation or adversity comes into your life, then the Words of My kingdom will not last and you will fall away. Years later, when the prophet James became upset with the later disciples of Jesus, James explained even further that same principle of truth when he wrote about your own words and how they either curse or bless your life on earth. He wrote that when adversity comes into your life that you must access My fruit of patience that is inside of you, allowing My patience to have her full work in you, causing you to bear up under periods of adversity so that My patience in you will grow stronger and stronger and faith will increase. Then when full blown tribulation flows into your life from the devil, you will possess strong patience and strong faith, which will cause you to not only endure the tribulation but also overcome it with faith and patience, without which no one will obtains My promises. (Hebrews 6:12) So the teaching by Jesus Christ about seeds and My kingdom of God were explained even further by My Holy Spirit through James in relation to your own words which will either bless your own life or curse your own life. (James 1:2-4 and 12) All of it is related to your accessing My patience inside of you during periods of adversity which make you strong in faith and patience so that when full blown tribulation comes into your life from hell you will overcome it and even defeat it by the power of My faith and My patience which are resident inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit. When Jesus Christ taught about seed faith, writing about rocky soil, He was speaking about the words that you speak while under pressure from adversity and how those words either bless you or curse you. (Matthew 13:20-21) Depending on their either being words from the devil in hell or words from Me and My heaven determines whether they bless you or curse you, as James taught. Your being established in My words relating to My kingdom of God will be evident if you attack adversity with My joy, patience and faith. However, If you fall away from Me because of adversity, then you fall into the devil and his demons' hands in their territory and they have no mercy on you. (Jude 1:24-25) The nation of Israel can attest to that tragedy because they suffered many times because of their falling away from Me and then returning to Me, begging for My forgiveness and My mercy. The history books in your Bible pertain to the old covenant outline of the entire history of their struggle with loyalty to Me. It is the indwelling of My Holy Spirit living inside of My children, both redeemed Jews and Gentiles, that gives My children the spiritual power to resist evil, to cast demons into the lake of fire and to persevere with patience during adversity and tribulation. It is My power of the Holy Spirit that enables My children to overcome all evil, just like Jesus Christ said before He was crucified, went to hell, rose from the dead and ascended into My heaven and sat down with Me in My kingdom of God. (John 16:33) The roots of My kingdom of God must go deep into the soil of your entire being so that you can access My patient endurance, allowing My patience in you to become stronger and stronger from being activated during periods of adversity so that you are able to overcome and become fruitful and victorious during the devil's tribulations that he also introduces into your life. Your training was from periods of adversity when you accessed My patience and faith, allowing My patience to do her full work in you during periods of adversity. When tribulation comes from hell into your life you are already experienced in overcoming adversity, so tribulation is easily defeated and overcome because your faith and patience have deep roots. (James 1: 2-4; Hebrews 6:12; Matthew 13:20-21) Your Father of Wise Counsel and Guidance

No comments: