Sunday, November 27, 2022

BLESSED BY BEING UNDER THE NEW COVENANT BUT CURSED BY BEING UNDER THE OLD COVENANT

My Dear Precious Child, By the apostle and prophet Paul's revelation from My Holy Spirit about the differences between the old and new covenants, when that truth is revealed to you then you become free from the covenant of sin and death and you become alive to the benefits of My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit which is My covenant of Life through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross. One of the purposes for My covenant with Abraham, which through generations became My covenant with the nation of Israel, is that I needed to work the human lineage of My Son Jesus Christ through someone who had respect for Me and was devoted to Me through praise. In order for Jesus Christ to come into the earth and die for the sins of the whole world Jesus needed to become a human being so He could go to hell for their sins and pay for them. He also needed to be born into a family of people in whom there were less demons than in others, so I chose Abraham. Abraham believed Me when I told him what his future would be like, and so He was deemed righteous because of His belief. It was destined that through Abraham's lineage My Son's mother became impregnated by My Holy Spirit, carried Jesus in her womb, and birthed Him in a manger, as had been prophesied by old covenant prophets. Through Moses I gave commandments which, when obeyed, would give to the forefathers of Jesus Christ a much more righteous heritage than people in other nations. Because My Son Jesus Christ was to be born of human flesh, but whose emotional character was of Me and My Holy Spirit, His flesh needed to be as righteous as possible. So keeping Abraham's sons and their sons and on and on as sin-free as possible was paramount to be able to accomplish the feat of saving the world from the devil and his demons. Generations later when My Holy Spirit came upon My Son Jesus, He became the Christ, the Son of the Living God. Because human life flowed through Abraham's heritage and He was as sin free as possible when He was formed and born through Mary, His flesh could bear the sins of the world in His body on the cross years later. The law that I had given through Moses to the Israelites on their way to the promised land was given from Me to them in order to keep the people free from sins, so I gave Him My instructions to give to the people of Israel before they fell under the spell of the devil and became in bondage to him and his demons. You must personally know that another one of the reasons for My covenant with Abraham, whose grandson was Jacob,(called Israel), was merely to present to the world as sinless a flesh in Jesus Christ as possible before He died for the sins of the world.(Genesis 32:28) So, because of His sinless flesh being hung on the cross and having gone to hell for the sins of the whole world, even though He was not guilty of any sin, the devil's requirement was paid for all of humanity. So the truth is that My covenant with Israel was for that one country through which the heritage of Jesus Christ descended, but My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, which was purchased by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, was for the whole world, Jews and Gentiles alike. (Isaiah 11:1-10) That is why, when My Holy Spirit fell on the disciples of Jesus Christ on the day of Pentecost, there was someone from every country in the world in attendance, Jews and Gentiles alike. (Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:1-6; Acts 2:1-13) Jesus prophesied that it was then that the old covenant with Israel would end because My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit would begin. (Romans 10:14-21) The animal sacrifices under the old covenant only paid for sins for a year. The sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross is forever. It is in yiour knowing My reason for My making a covenant with Abraham and then My making a covenant with the whole world through Jesus Christ's dying for the whole world that you have an understanding of the Truth. It was under My old covenant with Israel that the Law became punitive, requiring punishment for sins as from the devil's condemnation; but it was under My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit that sins are forgiven. (Isaiah 1:18-19; I John 2:2) Until individual Jews accept the death of Jesus Christ as their salvation, their eyes will be blinded to the truth of My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit. The veil over their eyes cannot be lifted except by revelation of My Holy Spirit. Gentiles have no laws which veil their minds like the Jews do. (Hebrews 8:7-13; Hebrews 10:9-18) Truth makes you free. When you know the truth about the two covenants, then you can readily take advantage of My blessings and My rewards for those people who bind themselves to Me by being born into My kingdom of God and baptized in My Holy Spirit. An advantage to My new covenant with human beings is that in your participating in that covenant you are giving Me a body through whom to love the people in the world. Your Father of Love and Mercy

No comments: