Thursday, January 5, 2023

BLESSED BY WISE INSTRUCTIONS

My Dear Precious Child, The entire old covenant ministry through prophets related to the eventual coming into the world of My New Covenant with humanity, which is that My Kingdom of God would come into the earth to be received by My children and incorporated into their lives as their new country, a spiritual country that comes from My heaven into the earth, replicating again the same blessings that I originally incorporated into the world for people, those being the elements in the Paradise that I originally created for humans in the earth. It would replace all of the loyalties to countries in the earth and any loyalty to demonic principalities and powers of the air. My Kingdom of God existed in the heavens before I created the earth as a replica of it. Unfortunately, the first two people, Adam and Eve, allowed the devil and his demons to flood the earth with their curses, diseases, transgressions and iniquities. So it became necessary for Me to save the earth from those evil works and cleanse the earth of the demons who caused the curses. My plan worked beautifully. Everything went just as I orchestrated. The only glitch was in the timetable. My desire was for it to be immediate, but the union between people and the devil delayed My Salvation from being immediately instituted into the earth. I could not find a person to introduce My Kingdom of God into the earth, so I sent My Son Jesus Christ to be the intermediary between humanity and Me. (Isaiah 59:16) He died for the sins of the whole world and He went to hell for the sins of humanity. He rose from the dead and took back from the devil My keys to My kingdom of God which I later gave to humanity when My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit came into the earth. On the Day of the feast of Pentecost My Kingdom of God actually came to live inside of human beings who invite Me, giving them My spiritual power over all evil in the earth. The earth became new and the heavens became new. (Isaiah 65:17-22) The earth became new because My kingdom of God with all of its power, glory and majesty came to live in the earth inside of human beings who invite Me. (Acts Acts 1: 1-8; 2:1-23)The heavens became new because My children whose earthly temples of My Spirit, when their earthly bodies died their eternal spirits came into the heavens to reign, with Jesus, over all of the heavenly deities. (I Corinthians 6:2; Romans 2:1; Matthew 7:1-5) My wise instructions to you in your daily lives are reflections of My orchestrations for the installation of My new heaven and new earth which began when My Kingdom of God came to live inside of people who yield to My Holy Spirit and allow Him to live in their bodies in the earth. My minute by minute guidance for each one of My children becomes reality the minute they become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. My guidance overcomes the devil's lies that were programmed by him and his demons into the life of every human being after Adam and Eve authorized it. My guidance shows My children how to avoid every temptation of the devil. My guidance instructs My children on how to use the power of My Holy Spirit to overcome all evil in their lives. Of course that is an indication of a new earth, that people become empowered by My Holy Spirit with the ability to identify evil and then to overcome evil in the earth by casting demons into the lake of fire in the abyss. (Matthew 13:36-43) I told you in the past that when you pray that Mine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, that I also say to you this, "Thine is the kingdom, thine is the power and thine is the glory. So be it. Amen." Grab hold of that Truth and exert your Holy Spirit power over the devil with My power, glory and entire kingdom being present in your life on earth. Your Father of Divine Wisdom

No comments: