Tuesday, January 10, 2023

BLESSED BY SEEKING RIGTEOUSNESS

My Precious Child, There are only two spiritual kingdoms at work in the earth, My Kingdom of Righteousness and the devil's kingdom of evil. My Kingdom builds up and blesses everything in the earth but the devil's kingdom curses and destroys everything in the earth. (Jeremiah 1:4-10) The reason that the devil desires to destroy the earth and its inhabitants is because he is seeking vengeance against Me for kicking him out of My Kingdom of Heaven when he planned a rebellion and attempted to become the lord of My heaven. By destroying the earth which I created as a replica of My heaven and by destroying human beings whom I created in My image, the devil is seeking vengeance against Me. The more he can destroy in the earth, the more complete are his vengeful actions against Me. By recreating born again/Holy Spirit baptized humans, I initiated a new species of humans in the earth, humans with the same power in the earth that I possess in My heaven. It is only by the sacrifice of My Son Jesus Christ that I was able to accomplish that magnificent feat. I sent Him to earth to die for the sins of the whole world. Then I sent Him to hell where He defeated the devil in his own spiritual nation. Jesus Christ retrieved from the devil the authoritative keys to the earth that Adam and Eve gave to the devil when they made him lord of darkness in the earth. (Matthew 28:16-20) Jesus professed after He rose from the dead that all authority in heaven and earth had been given to Him while He was in hell for the sins of the world. He wrestled authority away from the devil in hell, rose from the dead and told His disciples to baptize people in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, giving to them the same authority in the earth that Jesus Christ possessed. (Ephesians 1:17-23; Romans 8:11) Having created in the earth a new species of humans, Ones with My magnificent power and authority over the earth and the heavens, the earth was well on its way to the salvation from evil that I had planned. The pertinent key is that My newly created children must continue to seek My righteousness and refuse to yield to the temptations of the devil in order to consistently operate in My Kingdom of God in the earth and participate with Me in restoring the earth to its former glory. It was through the disciples of Jesus Christ that I sent keys to that awesome responsibility. I gave guidance to them on how to refuse evil temptations and only cling to good thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions in the earth. As in the history of people, many have fallen away by falling for false prophets who entice them to return to the old covenant of sin and death and others have yielded to temptations from hell to return to doing the devil's evil works in the earth. However, I always have a remnant remaining, Ones who continue to seek My righteousness which aids them in continuing to be empowered by My Holy Spirit in the earth with the emphasis of restoring the earth to its former glory. I instituted a new heaven and a new earth on the day of the first Pentecost in the upper room where My children became born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, taking part in My Kingdom of God coming into the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16) They became supernatural humans because My Holy Spirit took up residence in the earth in their bodies with the duties to pray in the Holy Spirit and allow My Spirit to cast out of the earth and into the lake of fire in the abyss all of the demonic spirits of darkness who inhabit the earth. (Matthew 13: 36-42; I Corinthians 3:16) That is what Jesus Christ prophesied in the parable of the wheat and tares. When My children seek My kingdom of righteousness constantly, they endeavor to keep My New Covenant and they are participating in My restoration of salvation to the earth. They participate with Me in restoring the earth to its former glory by allowing My Holy Spirit to send the offending demons into the lake of fire in the abyss, thus allowing My children who continue in seeking My righteousness to shine like the sun in the earth. (Matthew 13:43) Continue to seek My righteousness and you will be My child who operates in the ministry of reconciliation in the earth, reconciling the earth to Me. (II Corinthians 5:18-19) Your Father of Saving Grace

No comments: