Sunday, January 15, 2023

BLESSED BY REFUSING THE ATTITUDE OF ENTITLEMENT

My Dear Precious Child, There are many sins that have religious strings attached to them. One is having the attitude of entitlement. Entitlement is having the attitude that something is owed to you when there is no such obligation required by Me or anyone else, yet you give the impression that other people are obligated to support you financially for your ministry or you are entitled to use something that is not yours but you feel that you are entitled to regular use of it merely because of close association. There is a prevalent attitude among My children that they are obligated to send money to further someone's ministry trip even though you might not know if that person is born again or not. That person just might want to make a trip at the expenses of some generous people and he or she has been taught that there are people in My body of Christ who are obligated to provide the money for their pleasure trip. Those people who feel entitled to your money have been taught that trips can be financed by generous benefactors, even if the trip only produces minimal evangelism or teaching. You don't need to yield to religious fraud in the form of entitlement by contributing to every appeal for money. If you will listen to My Holy Spirit, I will tell you the ministries that are legitimate and which ones are financed by the appeals of guilt by entitlement. If you give money to every appeal with entitlement at its core, then you might be contributing to false prophets and their work in the body of Christ. My children need to learn to listen to My Holy Spirit in order to help finance My truth. If you give money to help finance the sin of entitlement, then you are guilty of furthering false teachings. You are teaching My children to yield to manipulation and emotional appeals instead of yielding to My Holy Spirit who knows the spirits behind ministries and if they are manipulative or if they are based on genuine truth. My Holy Spirit knows which ministries are genuine and which ones are false and based on the attitude of entitlement. Many people have the gift of giving in which they are blessed with a talent of good business practices or having an inheritance and they have money to give generously. If you are one of those people, you must be cognizant of the sin of entitlement which causes people in ministries to manipulate My other children in order to further their ministries. Don't judge them. They have been taught by other people to expect entitlement from others. I will provide the finances for ministries if My children have faith. You don't need to manipulate others with the attitude that you are entitled to require financial support from them. That can become a real burden for My children. I said that I supply your needs according to My riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:18-19) Pray to Me for financial support and if your ministry is called by Me, then I supply your needs. Refuse to manipulate other people in order to support a ministry. If it is ordained by Me, then I will provide the financial support. I know the good ground. (Matthew 13:23; Luke 8:15) Your Father of An Endless Supply

No comments: