Saturday, January 5, 2008

Truly Know God


Dear One,
When someone does not personally know Me, then he must rely upon My reputation.
Unfortunately, the most verbal people who speak about My characteristics are not people who intimately know Me. They are merely people who have studied the written word concerning the old covenant. They have often listened to other people who know about Me but don't actually know Me. Therefore, My reputation is based upon falsehoods.
Jesus actually corrected the misinformation concerning Me, but people continue to look to the old covenant and to people who don't even know Me to form opinions of My character.
You should examine the actions of Jesus to form an accurate representation of My character, since He was My Spirit living in flesh. He never, never exhibited the bad characteristics that men attribute to Me.
When you genuinely fellowship with Me, then you intimately know Me and My loving characteristics. You become infused with Love, because Love is the blood that flows through My veins. That's why Love never fails.
You should receive an infusion of Love very time you truly fellowship with Me.
Love, God
John 1:18; John 6:36; John 14:7-12
photo compliments of NatashaP from www.flickr.com

No comments: