Friday, January 4, 2008

Reliance on God


Dear One,
Trust is actually reliance. You cannot rely on someone unless you personally and intimately know that person and his reliability is established in your mind.
If someone has ever failed you, it is impossible to completely trust and rely upon that person because experientially it is unsound to do that.
If someone has proven himself to be trustworthy, then it is an easy thing and a natural thing to rely upon him.
If people erroneously hear that I am an abusive, vengeful and judgmental Father, then they will not trust Me and rely on Me completely, thinking that I am going to grant blessings on one hand and curses on the other. That is why is it expedient that men seek a personal relationship with Me, to begin knowing that I am Love and that there is no evil in Me. Only then can men know Me well enough to trust me and completely rely upon My wisdom and knowledge in all matters. To completely know Me is to completely rely upon Me. I am Love.
Love, God
Romans 5:5; Romans 8:39; Galatians 5:22&23; Ephesians 2:4&5
photo from philipe11 at www.flickr.com

No comments: