Saturday, January 19, 2008

Religion Judges


Dear One,
You have noticed that the more people are established in religion's view of Me, the more they are established in judgment and the more they see judgment in the scriptures. Religion is based on judgment.
You have also noticed that the more people become established in the truth that I am Love, then the more they become established in Love and the more of My Love they see in the scriptures.
The first thing I taught through Jesus was to return good for evil. That was shocking to the people who were established in the judgment that religion teaches. Religion teaches an eye for an eye. I say that Love will cover a multitude of sins. I say to forgive your enemies. I say that judgment and religion will destroy you. I say that Love heals you. I am Love. Seek Me and live the abundant, love-filled life.
Love, God
Ephesians 3:19&20
photo from RandySonofRobert at www.flickr.com

No comments: