Sunday, January 27, 2008

Spiritual Laws


Dear One,
Come to Me to learn everything you can about spiritual laws. I'm not talking about religious laws, I'm talking about spiritual laws that I put into force when I created the earth.
Spiritual laws are unmovable just like natural laws such as gravity.
First you must realize that I am the God of the heavens.
The second thing you must realize is that I am your Loving Father.
The third spiritual law you must realize is that everything in the earth responds to you and also responds Me and the spiritual world around you.
The fourth thing you must realize is that all success, prosperity, healing, joy and happiness are already a reality in the spiritual world. They are permanently established.
Because they are real and established in the spiritual world, and everything in the natural world responds to the spiritual world, then all good things are established for you and you only need to appropriate them by prayer to make them manifested in your natural world.
All good things are yours.
Love, God

photo taken in Lucerne by pilou@ttitude visit his work at www.flickr.com

No comments: