Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rejoice During Hardship


Dear One,
When I created the earth I designed it so that My blessings would easily flow from heaven to My children in the earth.
Negative emotions are what causes delays in the flow, causing the door to be closed from your end.
I didn't create men with negative emotions. They came in when the devil entered the earth and brought his negativity with him, cursing men and the earth.
Put a guard on your emotions. When you experience a dip in your joy, begin rejoicing in Me during those times of temptation and you will not spiral downward into negativity. Rejoicing will stop the flow of negative emotions and it will keep the door open so that blessings will continue to flow to you.
I desire that you lack in nothing and that you inherit all that I promised.
Adopt the spiritual principle of rejoicing in Me during temptations and constant rejoicing during hardships and the door to blessings will stay open. You bring heaven to earth when you rejoice.
Love, God
Psalm 5:11; Psalm 13:5; Psalm 20:5; Philippians 4:4
photo from Richard Nix at www.flickr.com

No comments: