Thursday, January 24, 2008

Joshua Size Faith


Dear One,
Do you know the magnitude of your ability to do My work in the earth through prayer and intercession?
I was trying to tell men about the magnitude of their authority in the earth when I reminded them about Joshua commanding the sun to stand still and it did.
You have that much power and authority if you will use it in prayer and intercession. You need to realize that My words never return to me void and your words never return to you void because you are My image in the earth. Joshua knew that he had complete authority and that the heavenly forces had no choice but to obey him. He was unwavering and unrelenting in his faith and in his command. He expected it to happen because he knew his place of authority in the earth because he regularly conversed with Me, receiving My instructions and insight and as a result he received My mantle of authority through the Holy Spirit.
You have My Spirit living in you. Exercise your authority after receiving My instructions and insight into what needs to be done in every situation. That's why I came to live in you in the earth through the Holy Spirit, to defeat the things that come against you.
Love, God
Joshua 10:12-14

No comments: