Thursday, January 10, 2008

Unnecessary Burdens


Dear One,

The burdens My children carry are unnecessary burdens. They are unreal burdens because you imagine that the worse will happen instead of imagining that the best will happen.
Faith tells you that the best will happen and fear tells you that the worse will happen.
Please remember that you must not operate as mere mortals anymore. You must realize that you are a spiritual being with spiritual laws at your disposal. You should not limit yourself to natural laws.
Supernatural, spiritual laws transcend the natural dimension and incorporate all of My elements that are at My disposal. They incorporate into your life all of My power. Spiritual laws are powerful, mighty, active and explosive to the pulling down of negative influences in your life. My spiritual laws guarantee to bring My promises into being for you.
My Perfect Love will cast out fear from your life.

Love, God
I John 4:16; I John 4:18
photo compliments of pilou@ttitude at flickr.com

No comments: