Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thoughts and Words


Dear One,
Remember that My kingdom is in you and around you because I live in you.
Also remember that your mind is a computer and it occasionally gets viruses that will shut down its ability to work correctly and serve you Those viruses in your mind are negative thoughts. They pollute My kingdom within you and around you by agreeing with what your spiritual enemy, the devil, has planned for you. That is why some people always have bad luck. They persist in polluting the kingdom within and around them with negative thoughts and words.
When your thoughts are pure and just and lovely and of good report, then they are in agreement with My plans for you and My angels delight in bringing My blessings to you.
Your thoughts determine the condition of your life within you and around you.
Your words also determine the condition of your life within you and around you.
Think loving thoughts and speak loving words and the abundant life will be yours.
Love, God
Phillipians 4:8; James 3:6; Matthew 15:17-19
photo from pilou@ttitude at flickr.com

No comments: