Monday, January 14, 2008

Reliable and Dependable


Dear One,
Have I not told you lately and do you not know that you are the apple of my eye?
You are one of My prizes for being a Father. Your worth to me is more than the biggest diamond in the earth. You are more prized to me than a mountain of gold. You are worth more to me than the earth itself.
Of course My words of encouragement and enlightenment are yours. They are yours forever.
You must know that the outcome of all difficulties and problems will be in your favor because you are My child. You must also know that at the end of everything you will be blessed.
You know that all things will work for your good because you are mine. You hear My words and you pray with Me.
My children often want there to be no encumbrances in life, but that is impossible because you live in the midst of earthly encumbrances. You have an advantage because you know that all outcomes of every situation will be wonderful for you because I have promised it.
You have experienced so many answers to prayers that you know I am reliable and dependable. After all, I'm your Father.
Love, God
Romans 8:2
compliments of pilou@ttitude at flickr.com

No comments: