Sunday, January 20, 2008

Engulfing Goodness


Dear One,
My goodness is to be reveled in.
My goodness is meant to engulf you.
That's what baptism is, to be engulfed with My goodness.
My goodness is yours every day of your life. Remember that I said that My goodness and My mercy shall follow you all the days of your life. I said all the days. I did not say some days. When I said all the days I meant all the days. My goodness not only follows you but it precedes you and encompasses you. baptising you with all good things. My goodness is poured out upon you and touches every area of your life. Yes, you are baptised in My goodness. You are the recipient of all of My goodness.
My goodness can invade every cell in your body. My goodness can anoint every breath that you breathe. My goodness can be dispensed with every beat of your heart.
My goodness is yours to have and to keep because it is the outpouring of every blessing from Me.
Revel in My goodness toward you.
Love, God
Psalm 23:6
photo from NatashP at www.flickr.com

No comments: