Friday, August 29, 2008

BLOOD TO BLOOD


Dear One,
A blood transfusion is done one on one, one blood supply to another blood supply.
My communion with you is done one on one, even when there are others around and possibly another person teaching or speaking. My Holy Spirit within you must still do the true teaching as He makes truth real to you. That is called revelation. He even uses everyday situations, songs, circumstances, conversations, teachings, plays or writings to teach you, always illuminating the truth or untruth in them .
When you know how to perceive My words which are inside of you, then you will not depend upon outer teachings but you will only let them be avenues which I use to facilitate My teachings of truth to you.
My words to you always bring freedom, peace and joy.
Love, God
John 14:17; John 15:26; John 16:13;
photo compliments of phillipe saint-laudy at www.flickr.com

No comments: