Friday, August 22, 2008

REALITY CHECKS


Dear One,

Whatever becomes reality in your mind becomes reality in the earth.
Your mind entertains images from various spiritual kingdoms, including My Kingdom. My images for your future can become reality. Whichever images you choose to believe and entertain in your mind become real. Whichever you be-lieve will be.
The devil will put vain imaginations and negative occurrences in your mind to convince you that those images are guaranteed to happen.
I counter attack with images of what I can accomplish in your life. My images are always possible and will become guaranteed if you will cooperate with Me to bring My plans about.
Faith is required by either kingdom before their plans become reality. You can have faith in the negative images becoming reality or you can have faith in the positive images becoming reality. Faith is required for both.
Refuse all negative images and choose to believe My plans and promises for you. My plans are for your good.
Love, God
John 10:10; Hebrews 11:1

No comments: