Tuesday, August 26, 2008

WOLVES AND SHEEP


Dear One,
Every effective army knows its enemy's tactics.
Learn to recognize the masks that your spiritual enemy wears. He never appears as himself, but he always appears as something that is good, often loving, yet he is hatred and death. He is what I was talking about when I taught about a wolf in sheep's clothing. He always deceives. He always appears as something he is not.
The deception of your enemy is strategic on his part because he know that you would never open the door to a wolf, yet you would open the door to a sheep. Therefore, he comes to your thoughts with calm, quiet, self serving thoughts, yet they are composed of hatred and conflict and judgment and prejudice and strife. That is why you must discern the spirits who invade your thoughts. Are they true sheep or are they wolves?
You must also discern the spirits operating in other people, are they from heaven or are they from hell? The obvious ones are easy to discern. The sneaky ones are difficult to discern.
You must love the people but you must also learn to discern the spirits operating in them so that you will not be deceived into following the false prophets who are guided by spirits from hell.
My children are deceived because they refuse to heed My voice when I prompt them through My gift of discerning of spirits. Learn to trust My gift of discernment and you will not be deceived.
My sheep know My voice.
Love, God
Matthew 7:15; John 10:4; John 10:10-15; I Corinthians 12-10

No comments: