Friday, August 22, 2008

MAKING THINGS NEW




Dear One,
When you choose to believe the positive images in your mind rather than the negatives, then you choose to believe My plans, My images, and We can bring them about.
The devil will try to convince you that his plans and images that he puts in your mind are the only possible ones. That is why he's called the deceiver. He deceives you into thinking the only way out is the way of destruction.
However, in the core of your being there is the spark of faith that believes there is My way out, the way of reconstruction where all things are made new.
That is My promise, all things will become new. That is restoration and reconstruction, which is what My images in your mind always promise.
I say again and again, "Behold, I make all things new."
Love, God
Revelations 21:5

No comments: