Thursday, August 21, 2008

YOUR DEVOTED FATHER


Dear One,
You must know by now that I care about every little thing that concerns you.
You must know that inviting Me into every situation, giving your problems to Me, praying about them and allowing Me to take care of them, plus your cooperating with Me via the Holy Spirit in you is a guarantee of a miraculous outcome every time.
I am committed to you and your success, just like an earthly father is committed to the success of all of his children. I know that it is hard for your earthly mind to conceive of the notion that I can be completely committed to all of My creation and all of My children, but it is true.
Learn what commitment means so that you will fully realize My devotion to you and all of your family.
When one is devoted to another he directs his attention toward that person.
When one is devoted to another he works toward the purpose of bringing success to that person.
When one is committed to another he assigns himself to the safekeeping of that person.
When one is committed to another he consigns himself to that person.
When one is committed to another he shares all of his possessions with that person.
When one is committed to another he frees that person from his own control.
I am committed to you and devoted to you.
Revel in My presence and you will know My commitment and My devotion to you.
Love, God
Romans 5:5; Romans 5:8

No comments: