Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AUTHORITY IN THE EARTH


Dear One,
All people have My life in them. Some people only have a small remnant of My life remaining in them because they have given areas of their lives over to the evil spirits that are prevalent in the earth, but My life is still in them.
The small remnant that remains always wants to go home to the safe place where it began life, with Me.
I told you that I foreknew you and that I predestined you to be molded into the image of Christ. Christ was My first son who was anointed with My power. I desire that all men become as He was and is, that they become anointed with My power and authority in the earth because My power in them needs to be exercised to destroy evil.
Sidestep all of the entanglements that the evil one has laid out for you. The ones you don't recognize I will point out to you. Then you will use My authority which is in you to destroy the works of evil just like Jesus did in the earth.
Avoid conflict at all cost. Keep peace with all men. I gave you the power and ability to do it.
Love, God
I John 3:8; II Corinthians 4:6-11;
photo courtesy of Richard Nix at www.flickr.com

No comments: