Friday, March 13, 2009

GOD'S DOORS


Dear One,
Keep your spiritual eyes sharp so you can see the open doors that I have created for you to pass through. When I have opened them they will be so apparent that you will have no reluctance to enter them. You will know that the opportunities have been orchestrated by Me.
My ways are far superior to earthly ways, and you can't miss the importance of them.
Only fear will blind your eyes to the opportunities created for you. Fear puts blinders on your spiritual eyes and you miss the open doors.
When you know My perfect Love for you, you have great joy and profound exuberance when you see the opportunities to enter into an open door. The door may be open for you to comfort another person. The door may be open for you to encourage others. It may be open for you to spread My joy. It may be open for you to offer My love to another. It may be open for you to validate the existence of another person who needs your recognition and validation.
Your spiritual eyes must always be open for My gifts to be dispensed to the needy, whether the need is for love, joy, encouragement, comfort or salvation. You are My hands and arms and eyes and heart in the earth. Keep your eyes open for doors that I have opened.
Love, God
I Corinthians 12:1-11
www.blueribbonwebdesign.com/open_door_free_ac

No comments: