Monday, March 30, 2009

TEMPLE BUILDING


Dear One,
I have so much to tell My children.
I have so many secrets to share with you.
I have a multitude of deep insights to reveal and gifts of wisdom and knowledge to give to My children.
All of My gifts are already revealed inside of your spirit where the mind of Christ dwells, but your natural mind has clouded the images and dulled My revealing utterances to you.
If you will open yourself up to My revelations, then the veil will be slowly lifted so that you will be able to consume My truth in small doses, just like you eat a meal, bite by bite, not plate by plate and all at once.
The consumpti0n of My revelation is like building a house, first the foundation and then the walls, and then each individual room and then the roof and the fixtures and so on.
I talked about building the temple in the Bible and then talked about rebuilding it when it was demolished. I do the same in your life, building My temple inside of you through revealing My insights and wisdom to you, bite by bite, then letting digestion do its work. Then I feed you another bite and let digestion do its work. I do the feeding, you do the digesting. Then My earthly temple is build inside of you like it is supposed to be built, with Me as the builder.
Love, God
I Corinthians 6:18

No comments: