Thursday, March 5, 2009

HEAVENLY EYES


Dear One,
I spoke to My children about changes in the twinkling of an eye.
You are changed from death to eternal life in the twinkling of an eye. One minute you are in the body, the next blink you are in heaven with me and all the saints.
When you have summoned My help in prayer and I am working in any situation, things are changed in the twinkling of an eye. Often you do not see the changes because they are spiritual changes. Eventually they will become earthly changes and you will see them with your earthly experience.
Changes are constantly occurring in the minds and spirits of people and you do not see them because they are not yet revealed to your human eyes. You must realize this, that every prayer prayed in the Spirit creates change. If you were out of the body and in the spirit you could see every change and you would be amazed at the changes.
Also consider this fact, every time you pray in the Spirit you are allowing My designs and solutions for the situation to be revealed so that My angelic workers can implement My perfect solutions.
My words are never idle words. They are always active and alive and sent forth to accomplish perfection for the situation.
Love, God
Jeremiah 1:12; II Corinthians 4:17 & 18; Hebrews 6;12
farm4.static.flickr.com/3104/2765397056_caf2b

No comments: