Thursday, March 26, 2009

FINISHED PRODUCTS


Dear One,
When you watch Me work and observe the results, you will never forget the thrill of the experience. My work is all behind the scenes, but you know in your spirit that what I have promised I will do.
You get a glimpse of My workings every once in a while and you are amazed.
There are times when you forget that I do the impossible. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I never stop midway. I always finish every project as long as there is belief and faith in the earth.
Sometimes the interference of men may slow down the manifestation of the completed product, but it will be finished. I will see to it with wholeheartedness because I am your Heavenly Dad.
Love, God
II Corinthians 1:20; Ephesians 3:20; Revelations 1:8

No comments: